Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I whonder what the "larger project" means/is! A boxset including all tours on Blu ray (including missing songs) + Tears of a clown?? A man can dream right,

I don't expect too much about the package, but this time I think we'll have both documental and concert. Just that, but tha's too much!

They've been recording along the tour and it's clear that there will be a documental.

Yay! Offical news at least. I'm so happy and relieved now. :)

Knowing the tour was finishing this week had sent me into a spiralling depression. I've actually had sleepless nights wondering how I'll get my next Madonna fix! How sad am I?

I really hope it turns out great, but whatever the outcome, I can't wait to relive it all again. Thanks M! 

i'm really happy that there will it will be filmed 

i think there will the full concert and maybe documentary of 30 min extra 

maybe the tears of a clown will be a special edition ?

will see i do hope it's released this year 

Dont forget the all important photo galleries too ? thats a must have extra :(

Madonna - Please please please include the damn Iconic backdrop video as an extra thats all i want !!!!! :)

They've been recording along the tour and it's clear that there will be a documental.

She always includes a short documentary on the tour DVDs since Confessions. So I guess she's gonna include little bits filmed around the world, with fans talking about her and little snippets of Tears of a clown. But we can forget about the full show.

She always includes a short documentary on the tour DVDs since Confessions. So I guess she's gonna include little bits filmed around the world, with fans talking about her and little snippets of Tears of a clown. But we can forget about the full show.

why do you think we wont get the full concert?