Madonna: Songs from the Movies (Poll)

angelamanda623

Madonna: Songs from the Movies  

32 members voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Madonna classic from the big screen?

• Masterpiece
    • Into the Groove
    • Beautiful Stranger
    • Sooner or Later
    • Die Another Day
    • Live To Tell
    • Crazy For You
    • Gambler
    • I'll Remember
    • This Used To Be My Playground
    • You Must Love Me
    • Who's That Girl
    • Causing A Commotion
    • American Pie
    • Time Stood Still

Sorry for the hiatus after "Bedtime Stories".  I was having connection issues;  I still am with all of this weird weather that we are experiencing in Virginia but I am going to take advantage while I can.  By the way, the giphy that I chose for this poll comes from my favorite Madonna movie:  'Who's That Girl'.

So, let's take a hiatus from her studio albums and do a different kind of poll, that includes songs from Madonna put in movies (whether she acted in them or not).  This outcome will also be a part of our final showdown, but that is still a long way off.  Anyways, I have NOT included all Madonna movie songs in this poll, so if you feel that one should DEFINITELY be included, lmk and I will consider.

My vote went to "Time Stood Still".  Even though WTG is my favorite Madonna movie, TSS is my second-favorite-of-all-time Madonna song.

Posted Image

To be honest i kept going back and forth between:Beautiful Stranger/ Die Another Day/ Live To Tell/ Time Stood Still...but i chose Beautiful Stranger as i bought the single as soon as it was released, and I was quite obsessed with the song and video at the time. It was the first song from a film that i bought of hers. I also went with BS as i didn't think anyone else would TBH, LOL, and i didn't think it deserved no points.

OMG, I just cannot answer this question. When I saw the poll I realized that most of my favourite songs are from movies. :Madonna048:  "Live to Tell", "Time Stood Still", "Die Another Day", "This Used To Be My Playground", "Gabler".... Too hard to choose the best one.

• 1 year later...

I am a sucker for 'Time Stood Still', but for a moment my hand went over 'Live to Tell' as well. I especially love this song nowadays as I am going through a bad breakup and find messages referring to my own life in the lyrics.

Archived