Should Madonna release an Autobiography

Brendanlovesu1

she has been very emotionally open this era than in previous eras and it would be cool to do it in volumes, with each one dedicated to a certain era, i would be very interested in reading about the early years with keith haring and warhol and working through up until today

Madonna is one of those people that can place people back in an era like the early years because she helped define it, I can definitely see her writing something in the net few years and maybe using her diaries as the starting point, i read somewhere she kept a diary

What do you think

I prefer she keeps on focusing on music.

This is where she's the best at.

Parallel careers she tries were not so good. Cinema...

Of course I'd be so much interested by her personal point of view of remembering many things of her past but is that so necessary. We know most of all we need to know by hundreds of interviews she did. 

Knowing how she is already and through her songs, I feel like she's been autobiograpgic many times before, so it's not that fans would need that, but it would be cool if she made an "In Bed With Madonna" part 2 when she's 70 and she could talk about the very highlights of her career and personal life, like doing a recap of "What's been Madonna for Madonna". I'd love that! People would say that's too egocentric but they can't debate that this woman changed the world, music industry on so many lifes. We have plenty of unofficial and unauthorised documentaries, she could do her official version.This, with the full BAT blu ray from the Paris show (it's the best thing we can get because it was filmed very cinematic and this tour deserves this kind of effect) would be perfect for me.

When she's older, sure. I dont think now its the time.

I hope she'll continue with music immediately but will be happy too if she does another film as I think she's a good director.

I just hope her next few projects are properly - professionally - launched and that her heart's in them every step of the way.

What I think she needs is more focus on her creative work and less personal talk, there's already a shitload of intrusive talk about her personal life that she shouldn't fuel.

I hope she'll continue with music immediately but will be happy too if she does another film as I think she's a good director.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! She can do another perfume, no problem but not a movie! Cinema and Madonna is definitely not a good match... W.E. was not awful but do I/we care about this movie?

How many people saw it? But mostly how many people will REMEMBER it?...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! She can do another perfume, no problem but not a movie! Cinema and Madonna is definitely not a good match... W.E. was not awful but do I/we care about this movie?

How many people saw it? But mostly how many people will REMEMBER it?...

She's a terrible director. That just goes to show that some fans will stan for anything.

I would be really interested in reading in her own writing about the 80s; moving to New York and the beginnings of her career, putting together those first few albums, and the AIDS epidemic--losing friends, being an supporter of AIDS relief before everyone else. I have read Cyndi Lauper's autobiography, and I really loved it, I would love for Madge to pen something similar. Cyndi also mentioned a lot about her interaction with the gay community and the AIDS epidemic, and it's a really interesting perspective to get, because at this point Madge and Cyndi have lived twice as long as people they knew who died during that time. 

• 1 year later...

Yes. She saw and experienced a lot in her lifetime. The world needs an official autobiography from her.

That way, she wouldn't have to deal with all that unauthorized biographies and books from insiders such as her brother.

Archived