Best Music Video (Made on the road)

Best Music Video (Made on the road)  

25 members voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Jump
    • Turn Up the Radio

I thought Jump was made AFTER the final Tokyo shows  :confused: and yes, Turn Up the Radio was bloody awful. It seemed like no one there knew exactly what they were doing, not even Madonna who was badly directed by a kind of mediocre photographer, you all know his name! I'm actually impressed he got to direct the 2012 Justify My Love visuals which were excellent in comparison!!

Also, Get Together was made on the road with the exception it was just a mix of the KOKO show performances with Coca-Cola-tv-ads-like special effects added in post-production  :laughing:

• 1 year later...

'Jump' is not only a very good song with its '80s synths and uplifting lyrics, but also the video. It reminds me of '80s Japanese atari games, hence the cheap and cheesy decor. I think it was deliberate.

By the way, I think 'Celebration' was also released while she was on tour? The second leg of Sticky and Sweet?

About the other one, I pray to Zeus every night and day to make me forget about the crap made in 2012 whose name I am trying not to remember.

Archived