Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

:suffer:

As one of the comments there said, she already knows great producers like Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone, Stuart Price, William Orbit, David foster...... . I can't even imagine how this new album will sound like, with 700 producers on it :lol:. giving me MDNA 2.0 teas .

also, so that ariel something was probably right?

I really don't see why in this digital age she can't release a single or two even if the album is not finished. Unless she refuses to release anything until the whole album is complete, of course. :(

I don't get it anymore...

Seems to me part of what's been done so far isn't satisfying enough. I doubt she's trying to go for a double or triple album as people are speculating. So she's probably unsure about direction and some of the work isn't too inspired. 

I really hope they aren't just trying to find somebody to fix something that doesn't work.

Get Patrick Leonard on board as they should've done ages ago, write a few songs and get Diplo to produce or co-produce with someone else.

And for God's sake, they (Oseary and his team) better be preparing something special to support the album that doesn't revolve around Madonna, a promotional strategy of some kind that doesn't involve a commercial stunt to force feed the music to people that will turn them off/piss them off/annoy them to no end. Something with CLASS that will keep Madonna's name intact.

I think William Orbit was right regarding MDNA, he should've produced & the album might've flowed better.As the saying goes "too many cooks......"I don't understand why she doesn't work with Bray & Leonard, I know she doesn't want to repeat herself, but they are both so incredibly talented & they gel with Madonna well. I'd like some simple pop like she used to do, nothing over produced. And I don't mean rehashing her 80's sound.Hopefully the new album doesn't get lost. I want an album, not lots of singles put on an album. That's the worry of working with dj's.

:suffer:

As one of the comments there said, she already knows great producers like Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone, Stuart Price, William Orbit, David foster...... . I can't even imagine how this new album will sound like, with 700 producers on it :lol:. giving me MDNA 2.0 teas .

also, so that ariel something was probably right?

I actually want her to perform some songs from MDNA in her next tour, something like Some Girls, Love Spent (album version), and I Fucked Up would be amazing! I get Madonna does like to try new things but come on!! I'm tired of her playing weak songs on her tours instead of focusing on really strong material that wasn't even singles... She's done a lot of good songs that remain unknown for the general public. Let's go back to COADF album tracks, some Music stuff and even Ray of Light songs that were not performed on the DWT. Sometimes I feel like she discards old material as if it wasn't worth playing it again... and that sounds awful if we talk about disposable pop acts.

I want to know what she has in her mind so bad!!

I'm not clear on the whole new Maverick venture. I know it's an association of top managers trying to find new ways of selling music and making money for them and their clients! But is it a label? I know the original 'Maverick' co founded by Madonna, Frederick DeMann and Veronica "Ronnie" Dashev was a record label. Does M need to get out of the Interscope contract in order to join the new Interscope venture? I'm confused.

Btw, coming soon - http://www.maverick.com/

Hope this is true!!!

Madonna ‘will appear on The X Factor final’... as long as she approves of line-up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2798646/madonna-appear-x-factor-final-long-approves-line-up.html

• [*]Madonna 'will want a lot of creative control over her appearance' on show [*]Simon Cowell thinks appearance could boost flagging ratings [*]Madonna's label 'will be expected to pay for stage props and backing dancers' [*]Singer's appearance could also boost her as yet untitled 13th studio album 

Hope this is true!!!

Madonna ‘will appear on The X Factor final’... as long as she approves of line-up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2798646/madonna-appear-x-factor-final-long-approves-line-up.html

[*]Madonna 'will want a lot of creative control over her appearance' on show

[*]Simon Cowell thinks appearance could boost flagging ratings

[*]Madonna's label 'will be expected to pay for stage props and backing dancers'

[*]Singer's appearance could also boost her as yet untitled 13th studio album 

I hope not. People say this season is flopping already.

When is the final going to be? I don't watch these shows :silly: