Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous. It's like these sources are taking any silly comment, tag or hearsay and making it into something. And this last one from the MadonnaCharts tweet is just beyond ridiculous. It's like me saying, "I might just eat a donut if I get my ass in gear and actually go to the store and buy a donut".  LOL!

collaboration rumors reaches mass print

Posted Image

HA! Someone is having fun with photoshopping. It's a failed attempt since the word "collaboration" is misspelled. It has two "L's" in the word. At a closer look, the word looks pretty much slapped on the page.

This is why I doubt anything reported anymore unless it comes straight from the horses mouth.  We live in such an age that information can be right at our grasp, yet we have people who like to fool people. And you can bet, this was a Madonna fan who did the photoshopping, trying to fool other fans. If true, shame on them.

I guess, it's good for Madonna because no one still knows nothing about her new album except for a few details about who she was in the studio with and a song she posted with sheet music. Everything is speculation. We can't even trust her hashtags can mean anymore than just what it is.

the rumours about the hypothetical Madonna/gaga Berlin gig are all over the internet now :Madonna031:

That's too bad because the way the rumor goes on, the two are fighting over who headlines or not wanting to sing at the same event together, when I'm betting neither one of them have even expressed such a thing. It makes both artists look bad, and the general public will not distinguish it's bullshit since it's spreading like a wild fire.

Same thing happened with the Superbowl though, it never got denied by anyone I think. 

I doubt they would be "fighting" for a headline slot, they both probably want it and the media got the info and decided to turn it into a soap opera. Organizers would go for Madonna in a heartbeat anyway.

About them being even in the same event, I'll believe it when I see it lol. 

From UKMix:

Album Shoot in Ibiza?

Now BBC Radio 1's DJ Target has confirmed that Madonna is in Ibiza now attending Riccardo Tisci's birthday party last night. Also all her creative team is going too (pictures & video directors Mert & Marcus, her hairdresser Andy Lecompte and her artwork/visual designer Giovanni Bianco).

Madonna is supposed to go to Riccardo Tisci 40th birthday in Ibiza. Mert & Marcus, Andy LeCompte and Giovanni Bianco are all supposed to go as well. According to what New York Post’s Page Six posted on July 14, Riccardo Tisci is organizing a sea journey that will take guests around Ibiza, Corsica, Sardinia and the French Riviera. The trip is planned to end in Monaco and St. Tropez in mid-August. Page Six numbers Justin Bieber amoung the guests of the Givency designer.

Richard Tisci posted a few pics of M with tags such as "Ibiza74" (74 being the year he was born - reference to the party?) and "coming soon" (reference to the album shoot?)

riccardotisci17
Há 5 dias
IBIZA74 @madonna @versace_official #love #fun #glamour #coomingsoon

http://instagram.com/p/rCtFi6Hkl2/?modal=true

riccardotisci17

5 days ago

ME and YOU @mertalas #ibiza74 #love #fun #soon
Posted Image

According to a few local fans in Berlin, there is no concert programmed at all for the Berlin wall commemoration. Nothing is listed in the official event calendar and no media outlet in Berlin has mentioned anything about it. Most are saying this is UK tabloid nonsense.

Is Pharrell still considered to be in the mix as a producer with the new album or was he just stopping by the studio?  Say what you want about Hard Candy but his tracks were the best on that album.

As far as any one really knows, he hasn't contributed to the album. Just showed up one day at the studio. That happens when other artists are in the vicinity.

Fans need to stop taking every little instagram post and hashtag or hangout as if Madonna is collaborating with them on something. Madonna and Pharell have worked together in the past, so it's not hard to figure out they may have remained so-so friends.

As far as any one really knows, he hasn't contributed to the album. Just showed up one day at the studio. That happens when other artists are in the vicinity.

Fans need to stop taking every little instagram post and hashtag or hangout as if Madonna is collaborating with them on something. Madonna and Pharell have worked together in the past, so it's not hard to figure out they may have remained so-so friends.

That's why I thought I'd ask...cuz I wasn't assuming as so many do.  But hopeful :)