Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Would luv to see her perform on iTunes festival plus a promo tour on the web like the HC promo tour.

I would think at this time a promo like she did with HC, Music, Confessions, and AL, could get costly. To minimize costs, I suspect she will stick to promotion that isn't as cosly and put those costs toward a tour. That said, I would love all of the above though. I want to see her all over TV.

I brought it up because I don't have time to moderate the forum myself, and I didn't feel your "whatever" was the response of someone who actually cares about what I'm saying. That wasn't a good response to begin with. I know it was civil convo, I never said otherwise but we have too many threads that stir way off topic on this forum. It's not like it's forbidden but sometimes it can go on for pages and it makes the forum confusing, messy and you can't really join in easily. It's a standard for any forum to keep things on topic and I feel we have a more relaxed attitude here towards these things than most forums. So discuss away but once in a while a little direction of staying On Topic is necessary.  :angel:

So true.

There’s a recent rumor that Madonna is tempted to take part in a Festival to perform some of her new songs. 

It is interesting to note that the 2014 edition of The V Festival will be the first to be staged with the new shareholders Live Nation. The V Festival is an annual music festival held in the United Kingdom. The event will take place over the weekend of 16–17 August 2014. 

http://forthcomingattractions.net/eventpage.php?id=1216

There’s a recent rumor that Madonna is tempted to take part in a Festival to perform some of her new songs. 

It is interesting to note that the 2014 edition of The V Festival will be the first to be staged with the new shareholders Live Nation. The V Festival is an annual music festival held in the United Kingdom. The event will take place over the weekend of 16–17 August 2014. 

http://forthcomingattractions.net/eventpage.php?id=1216

Unfortunately, that link/source doesn't mention Madonna at all. So my question goes back to whom is the source that includes Madonna in all of this? RIght now, it just looks like a fan or fansite noticed this event going on, assumed since Live Nation was involved, Madonna would be a possible contender. The link that mentions that festival doesn't even mention LIVE NATION anywhere, either? In fact, the first line of the quote above is an exact copy of what Drowned Madonna posted on their site, and then some one added the info about "The V Festival". So who is the source behind Madonna appearing as well as perfoming some of her new songs at the event?

^  http://217.160.5.239/listing.php?id=10159&page=2

The 2014 edition of the festival, the first to be staged by new owners Live Nation, will take place over the weekend of 16-17 August 2014. The main stage headliners will be Justin Timberlake and The Killers. The line-up also includes Chic featuring Nile Rodgers, Elbow, Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen and The Stranglers.

^  http://217.160.5.239/listing.php?id=10159&page=2

The 2014 edition of the festival, the first to be staged by new owners Live Nation, will take place over the weekend of 16-17 August 2014. The main stage headliners will be Justin Timberlake and The Killers. The line-up also includes Chic featuring Nile Rodgers, Elbow, Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen and The Stranglers.

Still no mention of Madonna.

Groovyguy, just so you know, I am not shooting the messenger here. I do appreciate all that you bring to the table here. It's just we need to make sure we establish that at this time, there is no source that backs up Madonna's involvement.  So you keep bringing the info. I hope she is part of the festival and I hope MTV will broadcast her appearance (won't hold my breath though. HA!)

^ Nobody’s saying Madonna IS involved. So there’s no source.

In my post:

1. I quoted the DM’s rumor that Madonna wants to perform her new songs at a music festival.

2. I thought it’s interesting that Live Nation, the new owners of the V Festival, happens to be staging the music festival in the UK in August.

So there's no source for her involvement. It’s just my thought, thinking that the 2 dots might be connected.

I also like to add that it's interesting that Madonna is in the UK right now. Please note that I'm not saying this means she's involved in the music festival. I'm just saying she's probably there for some business dealings with regards to her project. This is just my thought. So no source.

^ Nobody’s saying Madonna IS involved. So there’s no source.

Well, then it goes back to the Drowned Madonna source and their claim that Madonna is possibly involved. 

But who knows? Being she's in the UK, she could be possibly checking out the stage and/or planning some rehearsals? 

Fan made or not, I like it!

Posted Image

It's awesome. Though, I do think it's from that commerical she did a few years back for the sunglasses. I could be wrong though. Being so dark and purposely fuzzy, it could easily be from a ny number of sessions with a lot of photoshop.

that's totally the La Isla Bonita instrumental isn't it ????? and the vocal sounds like her. Maybe she samples La Isla for the new album

let the speculation begin  :smile:  :smile:

The instrumental is from La isla Bonita.

The "uhhhhhh" sounds like the choir from Like a Prayer too, so it's really confusing

The instrumental sounds like the part in La Isla Bonita where she begins “Just like I’d never gone…†Can’t quite make out the word but it’s clearly not in La Isla Bonita. This has to be a new recording, right? But like toymix said, the "uhhhhhh" sounds like the choir from Like a Prayer too. It’s almost like a mash up of the 2 songs. Just wish it was at least 5 seconds.

The instrumental sounds like the part in La Isla Bonita where she begins “Just like I’d never gone…†Can’t quite make out the word but it’s clearly not in La Isla Bonita. This has to be a new recording, right? But like toymix said, the "uhhhhhh" sounds like the choir from Like a Prayer too. It’s almost like a mash up of the 2 songs. Just wish it was at least 5 seconds.

The lyric is the most intriguing part of all that.