Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I like David Letterman but I more want to see Madonna at Late show with New host than David Letterman's last show.

As someone already pointed out that Last show will probably be all about David Letterman so..

I more like want to see her as a first "exclusive" Big Guest of at New late night host's New show.

something like a Jimmy fallon show.

It more fit with Madonna.

always new.

Not a past.

I'm afraid she's going to "say goodbye" to Letterman before he leaves anyway. At least that's what I got from the interview I read, 'cause they were precisely talking about him. We'll see :cute:

So basically I finally went out today to get Rebel Heart physical copy... and it was a depressing day.

It's basically non-existant. 

You have to be the most hardcore fan with enough cash to spare to track it down and spend money on an expensive super deluxe edition. That's ALL there is.

The first store I went to, no signs of it anywhere, the second place where they sell fridges and stuff, I accidentally found one copy tucked away with other expensive items and they told me I had to ask the cashier for it, to be fair they had a couple of copies on display there, unfortunately that red cover is not that eye-catchy or visible in a store...

But I got my copy, may not be the one I wanted but ok. I wanted the strings cover but tough luck. And I also got Rolling Stone mag :)

So basically I finally went out today to get Rebel Heart physical copy... and it was a depressing day.

You have to be the most hardcore fan with enough cash to spare to track it down and spend money on an expensive super deluxe edition. That's ALL there is.

The first store I went to, no signs of it anywhere, the second place where they sell fridges and stuff, I accidentally found one copy tucked away with other expensive items and they told me I had to ask the cashier for it, to be fair they had a couple of copies on display there, unfortunately that red cover is not that eye-catchy or visible in a store...

But I got my copy, may not be the one I wanted but ok. I wanted the strings cover but tough luck. And I also got Rolling Stone mag :)

wait you're from argentina right? if you guys got the cd maybe now we will  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

It was under stocked in the USA even in the first week of release. American fans were complaining that each outlet only carried 2-5 copies and were all sold out. How can sales be good when the physical units are so limited?

It was under stocked in the USA even in the first week of release. American fans were complaining that each outlet only carried 2-5 copies and were all sold out. How can sales be good when the physical units are so limited?

It's insane. I wonder if distributors simply did this because of the leaks? maybe they lost all confidence that sales would be any good and sort of "pulled the plug". but what do i know...

Something tells me that Interscope is not doing a good job regarding Madonna releases. I mean, they're not even her record label, they're just supposed to distribute her latest recording under the Live Nation contract. Wasn't Warner Bros. Records actually the ones who promoted the shit out of her since she was considered one of the strongest signed artists they had? I'm not saying she should come back to them but at least their job was pretty decent, you could hear her latest singles on the radio all the time, even Celebration got played in my country.

It is insane! The Super Deluxe was even sold out and was on back order on Amazon.com that first week.

Either the label under-estimated sales or they are trying to push people to buy the digital album.

I don't get it either, it's really odd. Here they only have (had) a limited number of copies and that's the b/w deluxe cover only! Not sure exactly how many but when I went to buy it they had maybe 20 copies in store what it looked like. I don't think I've ever seen so few copies of a release before! They didn't get the standard or the super deluxe down here at all. Something has been really off with this whole release! Then I see they have a whole bunch of WTG OST cd's! Lool

Rebel Heart 12″ Vinyl EU re-edition

http://madonnaunderground.com/rebel-heart-12-vinyl-eu-re-edition/

The first run was a limited pressing, due to high demand a second ‘run’ has been pressed. This will be the exact same vinyl as released earlier. It is just that, a second ‘run’ to meet demand.

Posted Image

Rebel Heart 12″ Vinyl

Release Date 22/05/15
(€23,99)
Product code 4721169
Format Vinyl LP
Label Interscope

Madonna’s Rebel Heart on 12″ vinyl features 19 tracks is released online following Record Store Day.

Boasting a breadth of internationally renowned producers including: Madonna, Diplo (Living For Love, Bitch I’m Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch), Kanye West (Illuminati), Billboard (Ghosttown), DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds (Devil Pray). The translatlantic album was recorded in London, Los Angeles and New York.

Pre order @ https://store.universalmusic.com/madonna/*/*/Rebel-Heart-12-Vinyl/48HC0000000