Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

She's def got her mojo back - and she's looking great - this tour was EVERYTHING she needed - a huge confidence boost.

A new album would be great, but don't know! 

Yesss, the best time to release new album… I know we’re dreaming… 😁😭😁

6 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

The MDNA fan is great. Hadn’t seen it before last weekend’s pride event but well executed, the pleats mirroring the reeded glass from the MDNA album cover.

That's right opinions on M D N A album are divided but the album artwork is so gorgeous 

2d48c5230d0593ffd858c6d1e3aa0ff4.jpg

I HATE the MDNA cover art. It's so unMadonna. I think purposely so. There's something in that chopped up obscured image that must mean something. The rest of the artworks are good but so highly photoshopped. I like the colours of MDNA but the whole project is such a miss. The tour production is incredible but the setlist is absolutely abysmal. She really sailed close to the edge in this era for me. Everything felt like a blow job with a condom on.

38 minutes ago, steady75 said:

There's something in that chopped up obscured image that must mean something

I believe it has something to do with drugs, addiction to drugs. Chopped glass distortion symbolises lack of straight thinking. You can't clearly see if that's Madonna or not.

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

That's right opinions on M D N A album are divided but the album artwork is so gorgeous 

2d48c5230d0593ffd858c6d1e3aa0ff4.jpg

I loved the MDNA cover artwork, one of the few things I really liked from that era. The ones between the grinded glass (I'm not sure that "grinded" is the correct translation, sorry) with the red dress and the wind moving her hair are so elegant and diva and the very saturated, filtered and bright colours perfectly fit the electronic sounds (intentions mostly :lol:) of the record. I prefer the standard edition pic honestly, even if the deluxe was maybe more iconic, cause her face is one of the most iconic faces ever imo. The only pics I don't like are the fur and lingerie ones, wich really seem like a COADF recycled bunch of images, not original or interesting, good looking but bored. 

She looks stunning in red :broken: