Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

39 minutes ago, #BelieveVictims said:

I was very happy. Because I got to see them earlier than the physical release.

It's in October, there's plenty of time for an international licensing deal to make it available worldwide. And even if it isn't, you'd think 13 years would be plenty of time to get used to the idea that this is the way she handles tour recordings.

To get angry because you wanted something out of the ordinary despite all probabilities that it wasn't going to happen is something NO ONE should do.

What? I don't know based on what you are making your assumptions but THE ONLY THING I and most fans wanted was to watch the tour legally the very first time it is available. Nothing else, I don't care if it is put on Netflix or for purchase on iTunes or whatever. Now the only option she left us with is torrenting which is literally helping no one and definitely not Madonna. 

Just because something has been happening for 13 years doesn't truly mean we all should be automatically accepting lower standards. This way, the progress or any change will never happen. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

34 minutes ago, #BelieveVictims said:

I was very happy. Because I got to see them earlier than the physical release.

It's in October, there's plenty of time for an international licensing deal to make it available worldwide. And even if it isn't, you'd think 13 years would be plenty of time to get used to the idea that this is the way she handles tour recordings.

To get angry because you wanted something out of the ordinary despite all probabilities that it wasn't going to happen is something NO ONE should do.

What? I don't know based on what you are making your assumptions but THE ONLY THING I and most fans wanted was to watch the tour legally the very first time it is available. Nothing else, I don't care if it is put on Netflix or for purchase on iTunes or whatever. Now the only option she left us with is torrenting which is literally helping no one and definitely not Madonna. 

Just because something has been happening for 13 years doesn't truly mean we all should be automatically accepting lower standards. This way the progress or any change will never happened. 

Important Information

Terms of Use