Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

5 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

Love both, but

I Don't Give A

Deeper and Deeper (Re-Invention Tour) or Deeper and Deeper (Rebel Heart Tour)?

I DON'T GIVE A.. IS EPIC!.  One of my favorite M songs.

As for your choice.. I'm going for the Re-Invetion version as that is definitely a re-invented version. :luv:

Shoo-Bee-Doo or Sky Fits Heaven

@Agent Cooper... love all your challenges. You are so fun!!! :party:

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I DON'T GIVE A.. IS EPIC!.  One of my favorite M songs.

As for your choice.. I'm going for the Re-Invetion version as that is definitely a re-invented version. :luv:

Shoo-Bee-Doo or Sky Fits Heaven

@Agent Cooper... love all your challenges. You are so fun!!! :party:

OH! I enjoy so much playing with you too @Adonna! It's funny because sometimes I agree with you and other times I don't. I was hoping for you to choose I Don't Search I Find great set on MXT and you choose Into The Groove on Celebration. Now I discover that we both love RIT Deeper and Deeper and I Don't Give A (that is such a great song to listen while doing housework or something lol). It's funny even when we disagree LOL :hug:

C'mon, asking for Shoo-Bee-Doo or Sky Fits Heaven its like Like A Prayer or Incredible? :Madonna017:

Just kiddin, but

Sky Fits Heaven

Spanish Lesson or I'm Going Bananas?

1 minute ago, Agent Cooper said:

OH! I enjoy so much playing with you too @Adonna! It's funny because sometimes I agree with you and other times I don't. I was hoping for you to choose I Don't Search I Find great set on MXT and you choose Into The Groove on Celebration. Now I discover that we both love RIT Deeper and Deeper and I Don't Give A (that is such a great song to listen while doing housework or something lol). It's funny even when we disagree LOL :hug:

C'mon, asking for Shoo-Bee-Doo or Sky Fits Heaven its like Like A Prayer or Incredible? :Madonna017:

Just kiddin, but

Sky Fits Heaven

Spanish Lesson or I'm Going Bananas?

I've always had an issue with the original version of "I Don't Search I Find", but many of the official remixes I enjoy.  I guess for me that it was too predictable to what Madonna is known for, while the rest of the MX album was a bit different.  Of course, i love a good Madonna Dance song, but there were a few fan favorites, I couldn't get on board with.  But keep in mind, I never dislike any Madonna song that I will ever say I would never listen or just hate it.  Even songs I am not favorablle to, I am able to enjoy.  It's just I enjoy when she goes directions we don't expect or even songs that might be a bit quirky. 

I actually love Shoo-Bee-Doo and I would prefer it over Sky Fits Heaven.  Still I like Sky Fits Heaven, but I'm Shoo-Bee-Doo to me is a very sweet and lovely song.

To Answer your choice....

I'm Going Bananas

Like A Virgin performance?:  GIrlie Show or Blond Ambition?

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I've always had an issue with the original version of "I Don't Search I Find", but many of the official remixes I enjoy.  I guess for me that it was too predictable to what Madonna is known for, while the rest of the MX album was a bit different.  Of course, i love a good Madonna Dance song, but there were a few fan favorites, I couldn't get on board with.  But keep in mind, I never dislike any Madonna song that I will ever say I would never listen or just hate it.  Even songs I am not favorablle to, I am able to enjoy.  It's just I enjoy when she goes directions we don't expect or even songs that might be a bit quirky. 

I actually love Shoo-Bee-Doo and I would prefer it over Sky Fits Heaven.  Still I like Sky Fits Heaven, but I'm Shoo-Bee-Doo to me is a very sweet and lovely song.

To Answer your choice....

I'm Going Bananas

Like A Virgin performance?:  GIrlie Show or Blond Ambition?

I see your point. I've been noticing a lot of users have issues with Madame X and although I like, it's interesting to read other people feelings about it (when they do with respect lol). Like when you say Shoo-Bee-Doo is special for you for being a sweet song, that's part of what makes this game and being on this forum a rich experience. We learn from different perceptions, the other day you mention White Heat on WTG Tour, I realize I didn't watch that for a long time and just remember why it's an awesome performance. With James Cagney voice in the Intro =) 

Like A Virgin (Blond Ambition Tour)

Live To Tell/Oh Father (Blond Ambition) or Forbidden Love (Confessions Tour)?

1 minute ago, Agent Cooper said:

I see your point. I've been noticing a lot of users have issues with Madame X and although I like, it's interesting to read other people feelings about it (when they do with respect lol). Like when you say Shoo-Bee-Doo is special for you for being a sweet song, that's part of what makes this game and being on this forum a rich experience. We learn from different perceptions, the other day you mention White Heat on WTG Tour, I realize I didn't watch that for a long time and just remember why it's an awesome performance. With James Cagney voice in the Intro =) 

Like A Virgin (Blond Ambition Tour)

Live To Tell/Oh Father (Blond Ambition) or Forbidden Love (Confessions Tour)?

Yes, because White Heat never was a favorite of mine, but I loved the WTG performance.  I also love the less appreciated songs from some of the fan base.  For instances, I love songs like "Can't Stop", "Stay", "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Don't Stop".  I realize those songs may not have a lot of substance lyric wise, but I still enjoy them. Just like other songs like "Supernatural", or "Superstar".   Again, I'm able to enjoy many of her frivolous and less serious nature songs.  After all, some of her biggest hits have had simple messages and lyrics.  "Holiday" ia a huge example.  Sometimes a good hook or melody is all I need ro enjoy a song. It doesn't mean I think it's the greatest song in the world, but I am open to any sort of music as long as it's not being  too aggressive especially using offensive terms or violent terms, wishing harm on someone.

Live To Tell/Oh Father (Blond Ambition)

Nobody Knows Me or I Know It?

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Yes, because White Heat never was a favorite of mine, but I loved the WTG performance.  I also love the less appreciated songs from some of the fan base.  For instances, I love songs like "Can't Stop", "Stay", "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Don't Stop".  I realize those songs may not have a lot of substance lyric wise, but I still enjoy them. Just like other songs like "Supernatural", or "Superstar".   Again, I'm able to enjoy many of her frivolous and less serious nature songs.  After all, some of her biggest hits have had simple messages and lyrics.  "Holiday" ia a huge example.  Sometimes a good hook or melody is all I need ro enjoy a song. It doesn't mean I think it's the greatest song in the world, but I am open to any sort of music as long as it's not being  too aggressive especially using offensive terms or violent terms, wishing harm on someone.

Live To Tell/Oh Father (Blond Ambition)

Nobody Knows Me or I Know It?

I agree that listening to unusual songs can be fun, that's why we think Bitch I'm Loca is great LoL sometimes life is serious enough and we want to relax

I Know It (is one of that silly in an amazing way songs we were talking about)

X-Static Process or Nobody's Perfect?

56 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I agree that listening to unusual songs can be fun, that's why we think Bitch I'm Loca is great LoL sometimes life is serious enough and we want to relax

I Know It (is one of that silly in an amazing way songs we were talking about)

X-Static Process or Nobody's Perfect?

Nobody's Perfect though I'd love for the original dance version of X-Static Process to see the light of day one day.

La Isla Bonita or Pray For Spanish Eyes?