MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

"Eight tracks"

Bedtime Stories has 11 tracks.

yeah but if it includes demos and remixes it probably doesn't include any album tracks I'm guessing

What album has less than eight tracks so you can add demos and remixes?

16 minutes ago, deathproof said:

So it's 2 songs plus 6 tracks of demos and remixes?

What would be the original 2 songs?

My guess is maybe something like Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard

But the unreleased stuff sounds interesting. Maybe we'll finally get Something's Coming Over. :)

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

But the release is only 1LP

Like I said: It's probably in the same style as the American Life record we got last year, to celebrate the album. 

It's not a super deluxe edition of Bedtime Stories. That'll probably come later.

This time, we get demos and stuff from that era. I think it sounds terribly exciting. :)

If they're doing this type of "special" release for Bedtime Stories like American Life last year, then there is not a chance in hell that there are deluxe reissues coming this year. Why would they waste demos and mixes on a limited release like this when they could add them to a bumper deluxe edition instead???

If this is a Madonna release, maybe it will have a couple of the remixes that were missing from the digital singles - the 'Bizarre Inc Single Mix' of Secret for example.. who knows? Shannon Thomas, hmmm...

F**k thanks for sharing @deathproof

Has to be "Bedtime Stories" related, if it's her. 8 tracks? Let's say it's a rarities EP: "Let Down Your Guard" and "Your Honesty" as already released? And the other 6: some demos and hopefully some unreleased ones?

We'll see. How I wish we'd get a proper album reissue but won't complain if we're finally getting something!

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Wasn't going to share all this info till later this month, but work sucks, so sharing now

This is the entry that is included on WMG's list of releases for Record Store Day Black Friday:

Susan Thomas - Naptime (codename)
Eight tracks celebrating the 30th Anniversary of this album. Includes six previously unreleased demos and mixes.
Format: 1LP 180g Black Vinyl
UPC: 603497820665

Announcement/ List Reveal : October 1 2024
Release Date: November 29 2024

Take what you want from that, and decipher it however you want.

Let's be honest, it doesnt make much sense.

"Includes six previously unreleased demos and mixes." 

I bet million dollars we will get something similar to American Life Mixshow with Your Honesty as unreleased demo (they probably forgot all about Remixed and Revisited at this point) and I'd rather be your lover with Tupac, and the rest are edit mixes of single tracks (Human Nature, Bedtime Story, Secret, Take a Bow / some with 2 different mixes as AL Mixshow)... Still, that would be a completely fine release for me. 

I love Bedtime Stories, only wondering what is happening at Warner, really. They are completely ignoring debut 40th, LAV 40th and are focusing on her less successful album such as AL and BS to celebrate? Doesn't make sense to me, even if both albums are amongst my most favorite albums by her. 

PS : in all it's stupidity, code name "Naptime" really got me:Madonna006: