The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

57 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Pittsburgh has proven tough for everyone except Taylor Swift it seems.

I think it depends on the artist's audience demographic. Madonna is mostly middle-aged / older gays, and with it being on a Monday night and expensive it'll be a tough draw in this city, hence the drastic price cuts tonight (I doubt she's coming back here again).

Beyonce attracts a younger crowd but mostly young gay black men and with her ticket prices in this city it's tough and she refuses to cut her ticket prices to 50%+ levels.

Taylor Swift draws gays but mostly young white girls, even teens. Their parents will do anything to make their kids happy so they'll buy Taylor Swift tickets. Then if one teen girl is going, all her friends have to go too.

3 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

WAIT are you still going to the show tonight

My show is the Tampa show but with it mostly sold out I figured I needed to get this done quick so I put one of my tickets up for sale and purchased one in the lower level. When I get there I still will check with the ticket booth about upgrading to a better seat then.

1 minute ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

My show is the Tampa show but with it mostly sold out I figured I needed to get this done quick so I put one of my tickets up for sale and purchased one in the lower level. When I get there I still will check with the ticket booth about upgrading to a better seat then.

Sounds like youve done well already x

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Oh my mistake I missed you being in Tampa LOL

I'm trying to offload my Sec 109 Pittsburgh tickets bc I was able to snag floor seats. If you know anyone going to the Pittsburgh show tonight who's in the nosebleeds and wants to be lower, send them my way. I want to give them away for free. 

1 minute ago, Future Lover said:

I'm trying to offload my Sec 109 Pittsburgh tickets bc I was able to snag floor seats. If you know anyone going to the Pittsburgh show tonight who's in the nosebleeds and wants to be lower, send them my way. I want to give them away for free. 

That is awesome you could really make someones day.

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

It's showing on Ticketmaster: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/Z7r9jZ1AdqFOe?landing=c
But it says you won't know your seat number until after purchase

For some reason, looks like all the events at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland are through SeatGeek. Ticketmaster has resale only, but SeatGeek has the standard tickets. I upgraded to front section last week!

7 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

What time are you headed over or are you there now?

1 minute ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

What time are you headed over or are you there now?

We're not going to head over until around 8:15 LMAO

I am not anticipating her being on time and our hotel is just down the street. I may have found someone who wants the seats though if you were going to show me to someone. I posted in the Madonna subreddit and someone wants them

3 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

We're not going to head over until around 8:15 LMAO

I am not anticipating her being on time and our hotel is just down the street. I may have found someone who wants the seats though if you were going to show me to someone. I posted in the Madonna subreddit and someone wants them

fucking no way I could wait till then to leave, lol no way. Thats great you found someone to give them tickets to

1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

Ticketmaster has the worst website I've ever seen. 

Managed to transfer my original tickets to someone though but goddamn TM didn't make it easy. 

OH you try claiming from their 'health cancelled concert insurance' :laughing: Save the money the 8 months of hassle isnt worth it!