Transcription of spoken parts of the show

Ekans

5 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I believe that now the only thing missing is Bob's line in Bitch, right? Anyone available to finish this request beautifully?

I am doing the whole show. But still did not see any corrections for Vogue, though. and still more things not posted heree. like Madonna's speeches. but i am fine with it. I am more concerned with Vogue, which is not 100% accurate as I suppose.

Edited by valdemarcrane (see edit history)

BOB INTRO

All right. Are you ready? Let’s get this party started. Honey. Wooh! So many beautiful faces. Yes, honey. As they say  [Yaizio?] I’m gonna look for some beautiful Brazilian men to treat me like a lady. Like a big beautiful lady,  honey… I feel like a girl from Ipanema in this bitch..

Oh. Oh My. Alright. I think you all have waited long enough. I have an announcement. Stop the music.  Stop the music.

It’s showtime.  Oooh. Yes, honey. Pardon me. Good to see you again, baby. Oh, my God. Please, pardon me. What is this? America. Where are from , bitch/ New York City? You are all the same.

It is a little warm today. Has anyone noticed? How do I look?

Put your hands together, Rio.

Can I get a camera on me?  Let me check this out. Damn, I look good.

9 hours ago, valdemarcrane said:

Any brazilians here?

- Yazio?  (Bob says that at the very beginning of his intro)

- Bunda sucha

- Sapa

- Caralho

- Pronto,pronto Caralho

How to translate those? Your help is really appreciate it.

Yazio would be something like "Inhaí, Rio?!"; that would be an informal way, usually associated to LGBT people, of saying "e aí?!"; it translates to "What's up, Rio?!", but I can't recall a way of greeting that's associated to LGBT culture in English...

Bunda suja literally translates to "dirty ass" lol. She jokes with it because she it was one of the things she said in Portuguese to the crowd in the TGS concerts here, and people kind of went crazy with that. She asked for Alex Magno to teach her something funny for her to say to the audience, and he said that. She even sang a little made up song with that expression.

Sapa is short for sapatona, a term that means lesbian. It's one of those expressions that were offensive, but the LGBT community took back and made it empowering. I don't know how this works in English exactly, but I think that lez would be a good equivalent...

Caralho literally means dick, but here it's an expletive. An equivalent would be "Fuck!"

Pronto, pronto, caralho! -> taking the last expression, and combining with this one, it would get something like "Ready! Fucking ready!" or "Ready! Ready, fuck!"

If any one Brazilians feel like chipping in, I feel it's really hard translating slang lol

2 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Yazio would be something like "Inhaí, Rio?!"; that would be an informal way, usually associated to LGBT people, of saying "e aí?!"; it translates to "What's up, Rio?!", but I can't recall a way of greeting that's associated to LGBT culture in English...

Bunda suja literally translates to "dirty ass" lol. She jokes with it because she it was one of the things she said in Portuguese to the crowd in the TGS concerts here, and people kind of went crazy with that. She asked for Alex Magno to teach her something funny for her to say to the audience, and he said that. She even sang a little made up song with that expression.

Sapa is short for sapatona, a term that means lesbian. It's one of those expressions that were offensive, but the LGBT community took back and made it empowering. I don't know how this works in English exactly, but I think that lez would be a good equivalent...

Caralho literally means dick, but here it's an expletive. An equivalent would be "Fuck!"

Pronto, pronto, caralho! -> taking the last expression, and combining with this one, it would get something like "Ready! Fucking ready!" or "Ready! Ready, fuck!"

If any one Brazilians feel like chipping in, I feel it's really hard translating slang lol

I believe she doesn´t spekad SAPA, but SAFA. She tried to say SAFADA that means "naughty". But missed the last syllable. 

She sings the word SAFADO (the male of safada) a lot in FAZ GOSTOSO. 

11 hours ago, valdemarcrane said:

BOB INTRO

All right. Are you ready? Let’s get this party started. Honey. Wooh! So many beautiful faces. Yes, honey. As they say  [Yaizio?] I’m gonna look for some beautiful Brazilian men to treat me like a lady. Like a big beautiful lady,  honey… I feel like a girl from Ipanema in this bitch..

Oh. Oh My. Alright. I think you all have waited long enough. I have an announcement. Stop the music.  Stop the music.

It’s showtime.  Oooh. Yes, honey. Pardon me. Good to see you again, baby. Oh, my God. Please, pardon me. What is this? America. Where are from , bitch/ New York City? You are all the same.

It is a little warm today. Has anyone noticed? How do I look?

Put your hands together, Rio.

Can I get a camera on me?  Let me check this out. Damn, I look good.

Yes, honey. As they say  Inhaí?

I feel like a girl from Ipanema in this beach

2 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Wow, thank you so much, buddy. You are the best!

4 hours ago, Frank said:

And what about the Tokischa video? What the hell does she say? XDDD

M: Who the fuck is calling me right now? Tokisha! She knows I am working.

Tokisha: I Love the drama. it is so inspiring. I don’t know how you are doing lovewise. And I know you probably getting fucked too.  That’s important. Important so much. Love, kisses.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2024 at 2:45 AM, valdemarcrane said:

Any brazilians here?

- Yazio?  (Bob says that at the very beginning of his intro)

- Bunda sucha

- Sapa

- Caralho

- Pronto,pronto Caralho

How to translate those? Your help is really appreciate it.

Don't translate these. She's in Rio and she's using Portuguese words. I would leave them as they are. Btw, don't you mean "safada" instead of "sapa"?

Edit: I saw someone corrected you, nevermind.

On 7/19/2024 at 9:24 PM, valdemarcrane said:

VOGUE (the most difficult)

It is indeed one of the most difficult parts to understand. There's a lot going on. I've used the Rio recording, a fan recording in good quality, and the following video from Rio where the crowd noise has been deleted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOunMuh2WMk

Bob's spoken part is pre-recorded, since he always says the same shit in every gig, but in Rio Madonna also spoke, so some parts are not so clear. I have tried to correct and expand the fantastic transcription that @valdemarcrane has already given us. And I would also like to invite anyone who can complete the missing or missheard parts:

[Bob:] Okay, Miss Estere, let's show how we do it one more time, honey.

Release yo’ anger, release yo’ mind
Release yo’ job, release yo’ time
Release yo’ trade, release yo’ stress
Release yo’ love, forget the rest
Walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk, bitch walk, walk
Serve, serve, serve, serve, serve, serve, serve, bitch serve, serve, serve

I’ll see you at the function.

Now I want you to all put your hands together for the icon, the innovator. And she is your Mother! Madonna! Madonna! Madonna! Bitch, it's Madonna!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest show on Earth: the celebration for the Re-invention Queen!

[Madonna:] Hello, Bob. (Not sure about this one) Come on, Rio, let’s go!

Anitta!

[Bob:] The first category of the evening: “Face”, darling! Skin, teeth and structure, darling! Give it to the eyes, the nose, the mouth. Give it to everything! Is it tens across the board? Stand to the side.

Uh-oh! Next category is "Runway". When you are walking up and down the runway in one straight line: European runway!

Oooh! Hear that?/Hit that? (Not sure about this one)

[Madonna:] She wanted that.

[Bob:] Love it! Walk! Serve! Walk! Wah. One, two. Bam! Runway with attitude. Shade! Runway! Walkin’ the runway! Eatin’ the runway! Servin’ the runway! Eatin’ it. Eatin’ it, eatin’ it up.

This next category is called "Labels"! Is it real or did he steal it? Is he crappin' or did he take it? (Not sure about this one) Shade!

[Madonna:] Shade!

[Bob:] Score?

[Madonna:] Chop!

[Bob:] Wait, darling, it's a chop.

[Bob:] It's a chop.

[Bob:] Chop! Cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-cho-chop!

Uh-oh! Next category's "Realness", lookin’ like a man!

[Madonna:] Oh, sit down. She likes football. (Not sure about this one)

[Bob:] Damn! Daddy, can I get that ball too? Hello! (Not sure about this one) Tens across the board!

The next category is "All American Runway"!

[Madonna:] Hold that ball!

[Bob:] Walkin’ the runway! Eatin’ the runway! Servin’ the runway! All American!

[Madonna:] Can't decide...

[Bob:] Catch the ball! Bam! Ooh, don't drop it! Tens across the board, stand to the side.

[Madonna:] Good job.

[Bob:] The next category is "Sex Siren". Sex times three. Sex times three. Which one of y'all's gonna come inside me, goddammit? Ooh! Sell it to Mother. Erotica. Justify my love. C'mon, now... Harder! Harder! Harder!

Uh-oh! Next category's --- (Can't make out what he's saying here) “Vogue”. Fab! This is a pussycat, uh! This is a kitty-kitty-kitty kat cunt. This is a pussy, cunt, pussy, oh, pussy, oh, ka-ka, oh, pussycat, pussycat, wah.

[Madonna:] Yes, girl!

[Bob:] Tens across the board for this bitch --- (Can't make this out)

[Madonna:] Ooh!

[Bob:] Oh! Drama!

[Madonna:] Let's go!

[Bob:] Drama, pussycat! You ready?

[Madonna:] Yes!

[Bob:] Stop the beat!

[Madonna:] Tens, baby. Love you.

[Bob:] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the reason we are here tonight. This is --- (Can't make out this word). The beautiful, adorable like-mother-like-daughter: the Queen Estere!

[Madonna:] C'mon, girl!

[Bob:] Estere, Estere, Estere, yes! Estere, Estere, Estere, yes! Estere, Estere, Estere, yes! — (Can’t make out this part) Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty kat-kat, uh! Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty kat-kat, uh! Kat-kat, uh! Kat-kat, uh! Kat-kat kat-kat, uh, uh! Ugh! Estere, wah, yeah! Estere servin’ it. Yeah, aw! Servin’ it, servin’ it, slayin’ it, wah. Servin’ it, servin’ it, slayin’ it, wah.

[Madonna:] Yes, girl! Tens across the board!

[Bob:] Tens across the board.

[Madonna:] Thank you, Estere. Lovely! Thank you, Anitta! We love you! Let's take a picture.

On 5/10/2024 at 10:11 PM, Educinema said:

Could someone willingly create a text document transcribing the spoken parts of the show? I don't speak English and I would like to create a PT-BR subtitle. :pray::angel:

Hey! I've spent the whole day transcribing every single spoken part in the show (I hope I haven't left out any). There are some parts which have given me hell, like the convo at the door of Paradise Garage before Holiday. There are some parts that I have purposedly left out cause I've felt they're more like a rap with recycled elements from previous parts in the show (I'm talking about some of Bob's parts in Bitch I'm Madonna). I have everything on an online word doc, since it's way too long to share here as a post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZBsLOiVk3dw57iwatTEiCycVJVE1XmW7x9-AE0jQ5mU/edit?usp=sharing

I have used every single transcription that everyone has so kindly shared here, and I have improved, corrected and/or expanded most of them. Anyway, there are three or four elements I'm not fully sure about. Any correction or suggestion is more than welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 12:31 AM, Nicmag said:

Hey! I've spent the whole day transcribing every single spoken part in the show (I hope I haven't left out any). There are some parts which have given me hell, like the convo at the door of Paradise Garage before Holiday. There are some parts that I have purposedly left out cause I've felt they're more like a rap with recycled elements from previous parts in the show (I'm talking about some of Bob's parts in Bitch I'm Madonna). I have everything on an online word doc, since it's way too long to share here as a post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZBsLOiVk3dw57iwatTEiCycVJVE1XmW7x9-AE0jQ5mU/edit?usp=sharing

I have used every single transcription that everyone has so kindly shared here, and I have improved, corrected and/or expanded most of them. Anyway, there are three or four elements I'm not fully sure about. Any correction or suggestion is more than welcome.

Additional suggestion:
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life. Electric word, life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time. But I'm here to tell you, there's something else: the afterworld, a world of never ending happiness. You can always see the sun, day or night."

This spoken part is actually by TAFKA Prince, a sample from his song "Let's Go Crazy" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ).