The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

On 5/10/2024 at 3:28 AM, skyfitswim said:

i hope the weekend , stuart price , dijon , max martin collaborate for the new album, maybe duet with kylie 

no bevonce  i don't get the hype for her 

A Beyoncé duet is so predictable and boring.

Imagine if she did a duet with Cher, that would be insane and get all the old gays frothing.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Well hopefully Katy has a comeback because she hasn’t had a hit in a very long time

Insiders also claim some tracks from Katys new album are by Stuart Price. If M recorded a song with her shortly before falling ill... it could ad up that sehe liked a song he did for Kary and decided to take oart...Would be great!

11 hours ago, TheG said:

Insiders also claim some tracks from Katys new album are by Stuart Price. If M recorded a song with her shortly before falling ill... it could ad up that sehe liked a song he did for Kary and decided to take oart...Would be great!

But why does everyone say she recorded with her? That rumour of her leaving the studio with her was proven false.

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes please !!!!!

Since there should be some tour documentary as mentioned by multiple people during a tour, I strongly believe she is recording some voice over/spoken word related to that in the studio. 

Also she is pretty clearly mentioning a show in her post. 

29 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Since there should be some tour documentary as mentioned by multiple people during a tour, I strongly believe she is recording some voice over/spoken word related to that in the studio. 

Which multiple people?

45 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Yes i also believe it's Tour/Documentary related but who knows... She says "The Show is over say goodbye" which could also mean she working on the next new project. 

I tried my best but it's almost impossible to unblur that text. This is the best i could get.  It doesn't look like a song lyrics, looks more like a scenario/dialogues. I ytry to make out words (cartoon ? Usher? Lol)

IMG-20240517-194702.jpg

7 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Agreed.  Some are looking for some sort of end to her career, when this is the case of her wrapping up the tour with voice overs and re-recording anything she's not happy with. We can only hope it's minimal when it comes to her live vocals. I prefer the live vocals than something manufactured later, but whatever happens, I'm sure she'll make it sound and look great.  I understand that is all part of whom she is as an entertainer. :luv:

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

I am not gonna do it for you, honey :smokey:

It’s not for him honey, it’s for everyone, the community, this brotherhood of men, if you would be so kind we would love to see what you are talking about because so far no one has mentioned or hinted a documentary…

just wishful thinking so far. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

It’s not for him honey, it’s for everyone, the community, this brotherhood of men, if you would be so kind we would love to see what you are talking about because so far no one has mentioned or hinted a documentary…

just wishful thinking so far. 

Ok, you are more persuasive :)

I don't have time to go through insta posts from half a year ago

But documentary / concert film was reported for example here:

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-planning-concert-film-for-final-celebration-tour-gig/

https://www.madonna.nl/buitenlands-nieuws/madonna-planning-concert-film-for-final-celebration-tour-gig/

Or even discussed on this forum here:

(if you go through all instas of staff involved you will see there was a lot of 'behind the scene' material filmed since the very beginning of Celebration Tour, she was clearly not doing it for a simple Celebration concert, so it pretty much hints a documentary or something very similar.. Also considering she is now doing some voice over in the studio right after the show, it is more than obvious there will be some additional footage, not only the main show) 

Also, documentary is partly discussed here (but at that time, it was rather a hint that it is related to Celebration Tour) :

"The Hollywood source told The U.S. Sun: "Madonna plans to record and film a lot of her Celebration Tour and use that footage for future projects.

Making a documentary, which she has done before, most famously with her 1991 Truth or Dare project, is on the table." 

If it is voiceovers for concert film/docu...why is there a choir? 🤔... or did she posjet a radom choir interpretation of music she liked ...seems random...