The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

On 7/18/2024 at 2:23 AM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I don't get the FILM thing I genuinely feel a series like The Crown would be so hot ....like get a three season deal of 6-8 episodes her first season span her push to new York flashbacks to early days and finishing with her taking the world by storm in who's that girl tour, second season focus on her like a Prayer through to Ray of Light controversies through to spiritual rebirth then the final season gae conflict with the world post 9/11 and Britain Vs states and comeback 

24 hours of non stop Madonna entertainment and immersive experience ....get a deal with PRIME video ....Disney plus? Maybe and get them out there .... Just imagine if filmed like a Ryan Murphy style project ....would be a huge hit and would allow all her albums to get a huge boost from debut to madame x 

She could then record the new album in-between and before she's 70 release it! Imagine that 

Would be the dream scenario.... or a mowie for the first part....until  rise to fame, and then the series.....

3 hours ago, whiteheat said:

Madonna and Charli XCX recently followed each other on instagram.... I definitely feel a collab could be in our future. 

FINALLY I do feel Madonna should embrace these artists CharlI XCX I'd a very Madonna aesthetic I've wanted them to Collab for A DECADE!!! when I bought TRUE ROMANCE in 2013 I thought yessssss Madonna should do a trippy witchy hyperpop album in that vibe... Gorgeous debut album ... And she's only kept growing since ....imagine a Collab with those two 

On 7/18/2024 at 1:23 AM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I don't get the FILM thing I genuinely feel a series like The Crown would be so hot ....like get a three season deal of 6-8 episodes her first season span her push to new York flashbacks to early days and finishing with her taking the world by storm in who's that girl tour, second season focus on her like a Prayer through to Ray of Light controversies through to spiritual rebirth then the final season gae conflict with the world post 9/11 and Britain Vs states and comeback 

24 hours of non stop Madonna entertainment and immersive experience ....get a deal with PRIME video ....Disney plus? Maybe and get them out there .... Just imagine if filmed like a Ryan Murphy style project ....would be a huge hit and would allow all her albums to get a huge boost from debut to madame x 

She could then record the new album in-between and before she's 70 release it! Imagine that 

Yeah this is an excellent plan. If she really has to do this thing, that would be the best way possuble: a series (maybe also just a two seasons one, the first part till Vogue and BA, the creation of the myth, and the second mainly till 2005, like the tour did, and then going quicker: 20 episodes), coproduced and co-directed by the Murphy team and a great score wich mixes old classics with 8, 9 new songs ... but unfortunately this is rational :Madonna032:

10 hours ago, stefo said:

Yeah this is an excellent plan. If she really has to do this thing, that would be the best way possuble: a series (maybe also just a two seasons one, the first part till Vogue and BA, the creation of the myth, and the second mainly till 2005, like the tour did, and then going quicker: 20 episodes), coproduced and co-directed by the Murphy team and a great score wich mixes old classics with 8, 9 new songs ... but unfortunately this is rational :Madonna032:

I'd love for her to work with Murphy/Faulchuk on it ....make it queer, feminine and confident it's right up her street yeah one big limited series with netflix to get trending and people discussing would be amazing it could be done so beautifully ! I want it to be different and successful genuinely she could do a 7 part 13 hour series (her favourite numbers) and journey her family life to homelessness in NYC to making it big to colossal heights to backlashes and scrutiny to rehealing to spirituality to motherhood to new heights again. Would be just amazing 

17 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'd love for her to work with Murphy/Faulchuk on it ....make it queer, feminine and confident it's right up her street yeah one big limited series with netflix to get trending and people discussing would be amazing it could be done so beautifully ! I want it to be different and successful genuinely she could do a 7 part 13 hour series (her favourite numbers) and journey her family life to homelessness in NYC to making it big to colossal heights to backlashes and scrutiny to rehealing to spirituality to motherhood to new heights again. Would be just amazing 

F*ck no!!!! His series have been awful and not aged well at all! I loved bette vs joan but it wasnt even based in reality! Gawd and fans are worried about her directing and writing her own script yet want tripe like a Murphy show? 🤮🤮🤮  now THAT would be a mommy dearest!

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

F*ck no!!!! His series have been awful and not aged well at all! I loved bette vs joan but it wasnt even based in reality! Gawd and fans are worried about her directing and writing her own script yet want tripe like a Murphy show? 🤮🤮🤮  now THAT would be a mommy dearest!

.....interesting ....but no it'll be a bit ...thing is no marter what most fans will be disappointef 

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

.....interesting ....but no it'll be a bit ...thing is no marter what most fans will be disappointef 

You're telling me! Madonna fans are the worst! Even in her more successful eras you'll always have those problem children complaining about something! I'll die on that hill as to why Madonna can no longer gage certain things.

On 7/19/2024 at 2:44 AM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I mean this fan art of what if MADONNA was on NETFLIX is so fun like imagine that  ... All yours in one place, her albums all on streaming and a boost of a limited huge series or multi part series or something would be incredible 

IMG_20240719_014216.jpg

And then we all woke up from a fuzzy dream... :) miles away 

She will surley tie some nrw music to the film... but I hope we get something before that...if not new album then soundtracks for other movies, collabs... new tracks for thr re-issues...Other forums saying she has a photoshoot booked in Italy in the week of her birthday...her dancers were also in  London now when she was there...one of them, so it seems, quit his obligations for a "last minute job" (popjustice)...

Hmmmmm....

15 minutes ago, TheG said:

She will surley tie some nrw music to the film... but I hope we get something before that...if not new album then soundtracks for other movies, collabs... new tracks for thr re-issues...Other forums saying she has a photoshoot booked in Italy in the week of her birthday...her dancers were also in  London now when she was there...one of them, so it seems, quit his obligations for a "last minute job" (popjustice)...

Hmmmmm....

Celebration Tour re-shoots

On 7/22/2024 at 6:03 PM, Alpha said:

You're telling me! Madonna fans are the worst! Even in her more successful eras you'll always have those problem children complaining about something! I'll die on that hill as to why Madonna can no longer gage certain things.

Thing is the run of album eras 1982-2007 are top tier ....like she set herself on such a pedestal ....in terms of creativity and innovation....that every new era will get compared ...which is a shame 

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Thing is the run of album eras 1982-2007 are top tier ....like she set herself on such a pedestal ....in terms of creativity and innovation....that every new era will get compared ...which is a shame 

Ehhhh lets not throw american life in there. It flopped badly and for the first time it was because of the music. Confessions era was also a mess but the album was that strong but look at the archive and it's the same arguments now over bad video quality, poor single choices and artwork etc...i am sure had the internet been as big as it is now back then there would be ALOT more critiques.

i hope the new album will be more  like ray of light , confessions , lake a prayer and new sound  2025 have a baby !

max martin , the weekend , stuart price , Patrick leonard  .....

no more the press breast beha im a slut look,

18 hours ago, Alpha said:

Celebration Tour re-shoots

No, don't think so.... Jonas was there, so much stuff filmed for the footage on the screens, Rio.... I could still be in editing but I don't believe they will re-shoot....it was easier with MX stage...they wont do it with CT even if not satisfided...then she won't put it out...it is something else for sure

4 hours ago, TheG said:

No, don't think so.... Jonas was there, so much stuff filmed for the footage on the screens, Rio.... I could still be in editing but I don't believe they will re-shoot....it was easier with MX stage...they wont do it with CT even if not satisfided...then she won't put it out...it is something else for sure

It was just a joke lol

59 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Madonna and Charli XCX followed each other on instagram recently and now the brat remix album is teased for next week... 

IMG_2520.thumb.jpeg.f3533591392ceed165252374bb1e5daf.jpeg

Now I know we all hate being disappointed with rumors of new music but I feel M is gonna work it out on a remix. :01:

We need something please 🙏🏼 

1 hour ago, whiteheat said:

Madonna and Charli XCX followed each other on instagram recently and now the brat remix album is teased for next week... 

IMG_2520.thumb.jpeg.f3533591392ceed165252374bb1e5daf.jpeg

Now I know we all hate being disappointed with rumors of new music but I feel M is gonna work it out on a remix. :01:

I'm all for it. BRING IT!!