The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

The more I think about this.. if she was going in the studio to start a new album, she'd probably have notebooks, etc, on her as well. I'm betting this is most likely to do with the Celebration Tour concert album.

100%. My first thought when I saw these “studio exit” photos was that she was there overseeing stuff for the Celebration Tour release. She usually looks more casual when she’s  actually recording new music. But she looks great. 

23 minutes ago, Danton said:

Absolutely not her "Only" chance of success. First of all you can never be sure that by working with a certain producer it will be a success, many other parameters enter the equation. Then, i like Stuart Price but i'm certain there are way better producers in 2024. He did a genius track 20 years ago that's a fact but that doesn't mean by working again with him now will give the same results. She has worked again and again with Mirwais since Music yet they could never duplicate half the success of that track again. I'm not dissing Mirwais but i just give you an example that working with a producer several times won't guarantee the same sucess. I find it a bit reductive and sad that if her only chance of success is to work with a producer that gave her a hit 20 years ago. Several new Stuart and Mirwais were born in 20 years...

I still think it's wild that she once drove herself to and from Stuart's place in her Mini Cooper in all that London traffic. Imagine her road rage when the lights went red!

I wonder when she last got behind the wheel of a car? Any sightings?

I still think it's wild that she once drove herself to and from Stuart's place in her Mini Cooper in all that London traffic. Imagine her road rage when the lights went red!
I wonder when she last got behind the wheel of a car? Any sightings?
Sometime during covid, if I remember correctly. When she was working on Finally Enough Love. I remember her posting videos

49 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely not her "Only" chance of success. First of all you can never be sure that by working with a certain producer it will be a success, many other parameters enter the equation. Then, i like Stuart Price but i'm certain there are way better producers in 2024. He did a genius track 20 years ago that's a fact but that doesn't mean by working again with him now will give the same results. She has worked again and again with Mirwais since Music yet they could never duplicate half the success of that track again. I'm not dissing Mirwais but i just give you an example that working with a producer several times won't guarantee the same sucess. I find it a bit reductive and sad that if her only chance of success is to work with a producer that gave her a hit 20 years ago. Several new Stuart and Mirwais were born in 20 years...

what I wanted to say is that, in my opinion, only by remaking popular dance music can she regain interest in the eyes of the general public....She must think efficiency

5 hours ago, Danton said:

what I wanted to say is that, in my opinion, only by remaking popular dance music can she regain interest in the eyes of the general public....She must think efficiency

I have no expectations.  She has nothing to prove to me.  She just needs to "do her".  That's why I became a fan. :luv:

6 hours ago, Danton said:

No she won’t and she always has, so I’m extremely happy and grateful to receive whatever she’ll put out to the universe the next time. 

I love her deep stuff as much as her lighter side so I wouldn’t mind smaller gaps with less important things to say every time. 

21 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Our favorite twitter insiders are back at it again…

With such an absolutely vague "inside" info, even I can be an insider these days from my sh*thole Eastern European country "(where the hell are Madonna gifs when you desperately need them!)" 

.. I bet the reveal would be "Bedtime Stories Mixshow Mix EP", surprising af

Madonna has a lot of things done, I bet there are a lot of new songs recorded since around 2020. She shared some moments like the one she was in the studio with Swae Lee again, I this was the first "new song recording thing" she had shared after Madame X.