Edit History

8 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

That Globoplay link just gives me a blank gray screen. Like, the Globo logo appears for a sec and looks like it's loading, but then the screen is just gray and empty. I even registered for an account and have my VPN set to Brazil :lord:

What browser are you using, and do you have browser extensions installed or run any browser scripts?

I don't experience this issue in Google Chrome unless I have all my browser extensions and scripts enabled and running (I use/run a LOT for work reasons). Ad-blocking extensions or ad-blocking scripts in particular can really mess things up. If I have all of them disabled in incognito mode and use an incognito window to access TV Globo I have zero issues.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, the only other thing I've noticed is that sometimes choosing to translate the page can fuck with it and cause loading issues. This is only really overcome by not letting your browser translate the page at all, not letting your browser translate the page until it's fully loaded, or by letting it do its thing and refreshing a few times.

7 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

That Globoplay link just gives me a blank gray screen. Like, the Globo logo appears for a sec and looks like it's loading, but then the screen is just gray and empty. I even registered for an account and have my VPN set to Brazil :lord:

What browser are you using, and do you have browser extensions installed or run any browser scripts?

I don't experience this issue in Google Chrome unless I have all my browser extensions and scripts enabled and running (I use/run a LOT for work reasons). Ad-blocking extensions or ad-blocking scripts in particular can really mess things up. If I have all of them disabled in incognito mode and use an incognito window to access TV Globo and have zero issues.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, the only other thing I've noticed is that sometimes choosing to translate the page can fuck with it and cause loading issues. This is only really overcome by not letting your browser translate the page at all, not letting your browser translate the page until it's fully loaded, or by letting it do its thing and refreshing a few times.

Important Information

Terms of Use