Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

:dead:
What does Paris is burning mean. I feel like she has said that a lot in recent years

Paris Is Burning is a 1990 American documentary film directed by Jennie Livingston.

Filmed in the mid-to-late 1980s, it chronicles the ball culture of New York City and the African-American, Latino, gay, and transgender communities involved in it.

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Paris Is Burning is a 1990 American documentary film directed by Jennie Livingston.

Filmed in the mid-to-late 1980s, it chronicles the ball culture of New York City and the African-American, Latino, gay, and transgender communities involved in it.

So what does she mean when she says it 😅

I hate people who listen to leaks, you cant even trust 90% of them nowadays because of AI 💀 ive looked up on ATRL and the chronically online were already sharing leaks and saying it's a flop  :dead: id rather wait official releases before making up an opinion by lq crappy audios :coffee:

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I hate people who listen to leaks, you cant even trust 90% of them nowadays because of AI 💀 ive looked up on ATRL and the chronically online were already sharing leaks and saying it's a flop  :dead: id rather wait official releases before making up an opinion by lq crappy audios :coffee:

I'm reading the leak is AI, could be, I don't know.

It's scary how quick everything goes these days. Everyone is mocking her online for the leak and maybe it's not even real in the end. But that's why old school campaigns don't work anymore! You can not announce a single with a release date almost a month later! It's pop suicide. All of this could have been avoided with a surprise release or a standard Friday release like everyone else.

Let's see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's scary how quick everything goes these days. Everyone is mocking her online for the leak and maybe it's not even real in the end. But that's why old school campaigns don't work anymore! You can not announce a single with a release date almost a month later! It's pop suicide. All of this could have been avoided with a surprise release or a standard Friday release like everyone else.

Let's see what happens.

Im tired of all this internet shit to be honest, lack of patience, AI and misinformation and chronically online trolla who are quick to judge and are the first ones when something leaks💀

I never base my opinion on other people's reactions but ngl the negativity in these cases always makes me feel down and makes me lose a bit of enthusiasm in things, but i'll judge when the song is out anyways and i feel this album will be her best

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Let's see what happens.

Unless, it's a release strategy by her team with the intention to make it appear as it leaked.  It could lead to a strategy to show her music is still in demand and/or to create more buzz around her new work. 

Of course, that's if it really did leak, but these days who knows?  You never know if the artist is behind the shenanigans or if it legit leaked.

All I know, I DON'T hear Madonna in the snippet that leaked and what I hear sounds pretty decent. Not gonna judge if it's Basic or not until I hear the full track. We all know that a small snippet like that is hard to really determine if it's that good or that bad!  My bet the song will be out officially within the week and the July mention was just a promotional strategy to generate more interest in getting the song heard.

I believe the Madonna featuring. Remember how last year when Madonna was taken to hospital the press was saying that when she collapsed she was recording music with Katy Perry? And someone last week said the Katy Perry single was called Woman's world ft Madonna and now it turns out the title is real? Too many coincidences

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Thanks Sherlock. I’m pretty sure @Shofulmeant why is she writing that on her pics. Pretty sure she’s not promoting the documentary 🤪

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

It’s also Pride month so it could just be related to that. Or she’s on the new Paris Hilton single 🤣

Is Paris having another flare up? Girl needs a good cream.

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

Ok Confirmed, secret is def washing the bustier :P

33 minutes ago, Donna said:

I don't get the bustier complaints?  I know some are just kidding about it, but some are obsessing over her wearing it as if it's really bothering them. :Madonna032:

She constantly wore bustiers for the first several years of her career.  She's worn many throughout her career as well. It's also not the only style she's worn a lot of as well.  I guess I don't understand the negative connotation over it?

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Jokes or not, some people don't find comments like that funny and they have a right to their opinions too. It's getting to be such an old line too. And I could care less if you or anyone else likes my opinion on it or not. Her bustiers are a staple in her career. She looks absolutely incredible in this shoot bustiers and ALL!

it seems like some people really need sense of humor. lol

It just light joke!!  Get over it and move on debbie downers~~

12 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

it seems like some people really need sense of humor. lol

It just light joke!!  Get over it and move on debbie downers~~

You are the one being a debbie downer on her Bustier. LOL   Again, we have a right to our opinion too whether you like it or not.