Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

I think the promo shot Katy Perry released looks hot with the kooky Minotaur chaps over the bikini as if “Katy Perry+ California Girls+Dark Horse” were entered into AI parameters. The snippet she sang sounds weak IMO but it’s only a snippet after all.

6 hours ago, stefo said:

Anyway, apparently, the Perry's new song was previously discarted by Ava Max (it doesn't necessarily mean anything in particular, I just share what I read)

That was fake apparently. The guy who wrote this on ATRL forum later said they were joking to get Ava Max some attention in some idiotic way lmao

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I really doubt Madonna is involved in a Katy’s song and thank god since it’s produced by Dr Luke (a rapist) and it sounds like shit from the snipped she released on Tik Tok. 

It's not even confirmed he's involved in the song or in the album overall. Literally everyone is posting their own credits list on that song like it's a fortune game or something:coffee:

3 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I really like the snippet she shared on TikTok! Hope the song is good and she gets her momentum, I like Katy Perry. :) 

Same, im really starting to dig it even tho i usually dont care about snippets and previews, it sounds a bit like synthpop as well :kitty:

7 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Someone actually designed and made those awesome legs and yet it all looks just looks like cheap AI. 

The song sounds like Stupid Love...

I hope M Dolla is nowhere to be found on this.

big ang vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

The snippet she shared was the only real thing on that audio. Someone took it, “completed” it with AI and posted it saying it was a leak.

Something similar happened to Ariana Grande a few months ago with the “leak” of Yes, And.

Twitter pop fans are weird af.

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

The Mariah remix was kept secret and revealed later

But she already revealed the song and a snippet.  Why not mention Madonna is part of it?  It would only generate more attention than it's getting right now.  I don't believe for a second Madonna is on this unless there is some remix that will be released later.

28 minutes ago, Andreo said:

This is such a very delicate sweet way to say pop stans are crazy obsessed chronically online psychos with no functioning brain or mental stability but i guess It works as a shorter option

Talking About Me Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

10 hours ago, Donna said:

But she already revealed the song and a snippet.  Why not mention Madonna is part of it?  It would only generate more attention than it's getting right now.  I don't believe for a second Madonna is on this unless there is some remix that will be released later.

it a secret! Madonna always does it

she love secrets :Madonna003:

From Spanish papers today

Katy Perry announced her comeback single for July 11 and clip on the 12th. The music is called Woman's World and secondly many rumors will be a feat. with none other than Madonna!

The insiders now:

"ITS A COLLAB. A DUET

No, not a song maybe a remix together for the single she chose

maybe not but there's a cameo in her video for sure

Ok It didnt happen, but they met backstage to eat pizza so the rumor was correct ✔️"