So, which country is Madonna gonna move to if (god forbid) trump is reelected pwesident ?p

27 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Madnness, do you think M would still buy a mansion in Vidigal Favela? I don't know if you're more "in-the-know" than me, but I'd love to know if she would buy more often some treats at the Confeitaria Colombo like she did to Portuguese patisserie when living in Lisbon!!!

I wasn't even aware of the Vidigal mansion thing. :salty: 
If she still has plans to spend some time there, let's hope for a retirement plan in Rio because Confeitaria Colombo is a great reason for it! Have you been there?

49 minutes ago, Madnness said:

I wasn't even aware of the Vidigal mansion thing. :salty: 
If she still has plans to spend some time there, let's hope for a retirement plan in Rio because Confeitaria Colombo is a great reason for it! Have you been there?

You don't read Correio 24 Horas? Such a lovely leftwing newspage, from Bahia to the world!!!

https://www.correio24horas.com.br/entretenimento/famosos/madonna-compra-casa-no-vidigal-e-desagrada-moradores-locais-0115

Liked my suggestion???