So, which country is Madonna gonna move to if (god forbid) trump is reelected pwesident ?p

25 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

switzerland 

Food Drink Chocolate GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

or uk

1. She flies enough to Gstaad, I guess if she were trying the Alain Delon routine she'd already done à la Tina Turner.

2. No way, to breathe the same air with Scotch Tape and her replacement who got able to give him more than just one child? No thanks.

Brazil keeps being the best option esp with our Supreme Court.

4 hours ago, MartineX said:

Comporta. Lisboa. Somewhere in the country side of Portugal,  maybe Trás-Os-Montes. 

O noroeste português seria a melhor opção para ela, não acha?

(In English: Portuguese Northwest would be the best option for sure, don't you think so?)

Lá eles continuam trocando o "v" pelo "b" como em galego, espanhol e catalão continental?

(In English: do people from there still keep trading "v" sound for "b" sound as it is in Galician, Spanish and mainland Catalan?)

55 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

more importantly, where am I going to move to if dumptruck wins. Cant seem to legally move anywhere Unless I have a certain type of job or a spouse. Anyone in Europe wanna marry me? thanks. 

Do you REALLY, REALLY want an UK or an EU passport? 

Atp I believe even the Brazilian passport outcharted the European Union one when it comes to blue passports...

58 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Atp I believe even the Brazilian passport outcharted the European Union one when it comes to blue passports...

I would move to ireland, italy, france or spain in a heartbeat if i could legally.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

If I had to choose a country to live besides Mexico it would be Brazil 🇧🇷 without a doubt 

16 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I would move to ireland, italy, france or spain in a heartbeat if i could legally.

Well very good choices but, when it comes to EU members I second @MartineX and would say Portugal beats them all. Madonna didn't choose Lisbon to live and stay just because of David and Benfica ofc.

12 minutes ago, NRMX said:

If I had to choose a country to live besides Mexico it would be Brazil 🇧🇷 without a doubt 

I SO LOVE HOW MUCH WE BRAZILIANS AND MEXICANS L-U-V EACH OTHER!!!

I feel Brazil's virtually hated by every other South American country - and not because we speak Portuguese. There's a historical reason for that. Argentina's just the most vocal country about it, but seems that every other part of South America cherishes their hate for us. We are kind the United States of South America.

Mexico, however, is in a whole different level. If only we had each other as neighbours!!!

8 hours ago, Anapausis said:

O noroeste português seria a melhor opção para ela, não acha?

(In English: Portuguese Northwest would be the best option for sure, don't you think so?)

Lá eles continuam trocando o "v" pelo "b" como em galego, espanhol e catalão continental?

(In English: do people from there still keep trading "v" sound for "b" sound as it is in Galician, Spanish and mainland Catalan?)

Sobretudo em Trás os Montes, de onde eu sou originário, ainda se troca o v pelo B. É pacífico lá. A paisagem é um pouco agreste. Ms eu adoro. 

Mainly in Trás Os Montes, where I came from, they stilll say B instead of V. It's peaceful there. 

2 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

It´s official. She´s moving to Rio. Will peform at the Copacabana beach every year! 

image.png.d20b3c38468600dc19dc5094f40d3d20.png

Ah ah isso é que seria! Já estou a ver a irmã Maria Raquel a fazer vigílias de oração e novenas para expulsar a Madonna! 😁

10 hours ago, NRMX said:

She would make it the richest country in Africa just by investing her paycheck in 🇲🇼 Malawi National Bank. 🏦 

She’s literally asking for donations for her hospital. 💀