So, which country is Madonna gonna move to if (god forbid) trump is reelected pwesident ?p

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

She’s literally asking for donations for her hospital. 💀

Yes indeed, the second poorest country in the world… $80 dollars tote bags… Tears of a clown Miami… sponsored children…

If she moved there with her gazillion dollars she would make it the richest country in Africa, white rich lady… shes got a lawyer and a manager, an agent and a chef… Three nannies, an assistant, and a driver and a jet… A trainer, and a butler, and a bodyguard of five… A gardener and a stylist, and above all likes lattes… get it? 

Yuxtaposition, paradox, joke… whatever works in this scenario 😉

Joke Burn GIF by Travis

3 hours ago, Steffmad said:

Madonna will not move from Idiots.

She is more American than a Trump can be!!

L-U-V ur quadruple post to ensure M will resist to Trump as she did to Reagan and Bush Sr.! (Bush Jr., however...)

11 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Kamala should have used American Life by Madonna instead of Freedom by Beyonce for her campaign 

IMG_9106.gif.71f0c42fc2e38e22774c07878166b085.gif

I know only Trump or Kamala could get the 147 electoral Colleges needed to win the election, but what's the point for Madonna to get associated herself to a Party which keeps their blindfold to Israeli atrocities?

Oops... I just forgot about Oseary and the whole ties she does have to the Jewish State... nevermind...

On 7/19/2024 at 6:53 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Frankly i don't see her stay if Bozo is reelected because she'll also be a target. 

Madonna would eat Bozo's ass. He's a puppet—a stupid one.
Brazil would impeach him first thing and elect her as president. :Madonna055:

8 hours ago, Anapausis said:

I know only Trump or Kamala could get the 147 electoral Colleges needed to win the election, but what's the point for Madonna to get associated herself to a Party which keeps their blindfold to Israeli atrocities?

Beyoncé is the best choice for the blindfolded. 

28 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

This isnt 1760. There are things to look out for. But we will be fine

I hope we'll be fine. But we're in 2024, seconds away from seeing the planet melt, the economy is trash, AI is taking over, and already in WW3. Unfortunately, the US pulls the strings, and Trump sitting in that chair is not what the world needs right now. But I like your optimism! Too bad it doesn't apply to everyone. :sad:

Policy-wise, a Trump effect would center the pendulum.

AI will serve us and free up alot of our time if it taught properly. We have this reaction to EVERY new tech that comes along.

Did you know that in 1965 they thought that by 1975 the world would be out of food and we would be combatting a great famine.

In the 1970’s, we thought 1982 would mark the end of the World.

In the 80’s, we thought  Nuclear war would be our undoing. We actually had rehearsals at school in case of a bombing.

The 90’s came and we thought the bug of 2000 would crash banks, the ecnonmy, planes, Clocks, phones and entire businesses.

As humans, we need to envision a crisis because it is what pushes us to create and innovate. Its part of our survival instincts.

Even our mothers teach us to be weary and distrustful of what we dont know when we are children. Its to protect us.

Sometimes, our lack of rationalisation makes us repeat history. Sometimes, our over-rationalisation does.

The planet will be fine.

We will be fine.

Our children and grandchildren will be fine.

This narrative only serves to demoralize us.

And then what? Youve panicked all your life, turn around at 50 and have no purpose, nothing to your name, no significant accomplishment except for your virtue signaling online.  
Live. Play. Work hard. Thats how you change things.

2 hours ago, mad-ness said:

I hope we'll be fine. But we're in 2024, seconds away from seeing the planet melt, the economy is trash, AI is taking over, and already in WW3.

Unfortunately, the US pulls the strings, and Trump sitting in that chair is not what the world needs right now.

But I like your optimism! Too bad it doesn't apply to everyone. :sad:

No we are not… 

Yes…

Exactly 

5 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Policy-wise, a Trumpy effect would center the pendulum.

AI will serve us and free up alot of our time if it taught properly. We have this reaction to EVERY new tech that comes along.

Did you know that in 1965 they thought that by 1975 the world would be out of food and we would be combatting a great famine.

In the 1970’s, we thought 1982 would mark the end of the World.

In the 80’s, we thought  Nuclear war would be our undoing. We actually had rehearsals at school in case of a bombing.

The 90’s came and we thought the bug of 2000 would crash banks, the ecnonmy, planes, Clocks, phones and entire businesses.

As humans, we need to envision a crisis because it is what pushes us to create and innovate. Its part of our survival instincts.

Even our mothers teach us to be weary and distrustful of what we dont know when we are children. Its to protect us.

Sometimes, our lack of rationalisation makes us repeat history. Sometimes, our over-rationalisation does.

The planet will be fine.

We will be fine.

And then what? Youve panicked all your life, turn around at 50 and have no purpose, nothing to your name, no significant accomplishment except for your virtue signaling online.  

I don’t even know why I get into this conversations but this is a very simplistic middle class and upper classes thinking in any part of the world 

And while I agree with you that the people that belong to this socioeconomic group doesn’t have to panic as much as they do, there’s a lot of poverty and pain and suffering in the world, this isn’t any narrative here but reality. It’s easy to judge things seating in front of our 100 in tv screens and enjoying our soy lattes from Starbucks but people around the globe have it badly. 

All those events that you are mentioning go above the heads of kids who are born in dumpsters, I’ve seen people in India, in Egypt and in many other countries eat garbage, animals eating plastic, rivers so full of pollution that you could walk on them, so no the world isn’t ending for you, but the world you enjoy so much doesn’t exist and won’t exist for millions of people, in fact you could even say they are really living some kind of hell  

listen to Madonna and open your eyes to different realities 

it might sound harder but it isn’t my intention 

On 7/24/2024 at 4:12 PM, Madnness said:

Governo do Rio perdeu a oportunidade de colocar os coninho no Cristo, hein?

Teria sido ótimo, mas eu até entendo nesse ponto... a Igreja tem que autorizar, e aí seria complicado deixarem e tals...

Lado bom: se já espumaram com o show, imagina o quanto os conservadores não iam chiar kk

14 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Teria sido ótimo, mas eu até entendo nesse ponto... a Igreja tem que autorizar, e aí seria complicado deixarem e tals...

Lado bom: se já espumaram com o show, imagina o quanto os conservadores não iam chiar kk

Aposto que esses conservadores brasileiros devem ter roído os cotovelos de inveja, querendo estar no show também! Quem proíbe demais, tem rabo preso e quer soltar. :hallwaylaugh: 

(Non-Portuguese speakers, we're talking about Madonna's bra on Christ Redeemer)

On 7/24/2024 at 5:01 PM, PaperFaces said:

The planet will be fine.

We will be fine.

Please don't take this as an intention to fight or point fingers, okay? I'm just sharing my views for a productive conversation. :rose:

That said... I appreciate your optimism, and I wish I could share your vision for the future. But have you heard the saying, "ignorance is bliss"?

I've mentioned Palestine here before, and I think it's a perfect example. Their children and grandchildren are not fine. They're suffering or even dead. There's no AI to help with their work, no place to live, no money in their accounts, and they're left with psychological scars that will last for generations. They say they'll rebuild, but how can they when there's no food on the table—or even a table? Not to mention Congo, Ukraine, and the list goes on. 

Now add climate change to the equation. How do you feel knowing this is happening right now, and still wondering if we'll all be fine? I guess most people here don't even consider becoming millionaires soon, so there isn't much difference between us and them.

You've mentioned panicking, but I don't think the point here is whether to be optimistic or not about what's happening to our planet and society, but simply not denying it and taking action, and spreading awareness.

It looks like our politicians are running in a different direction, and that's not something to be fine with. Especially, when a room full of them gives a standing ovation to a genocidal speech.