⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

She just arrived in Liguria, Portofino, where she'll have a dinner party at Dolce and Gabbana's Villa Olivetta. She'll then move on a yacht along the Tyrrhenian coast to the Napoli bay and the Amalfi coast, where she'll stop for the birthday days. She is planned to visit Capri, Positano (some say Ravello, wich imo would be the best choice) and Pompei. She is obviously all over on social medias and on the national news  :Madonna052:

Blasphemy not stopping in NAPOLIIII!

12 minutes ago, stefo said:

She just arrived in Liguria, Portofino, where she'll have a dinner party at Dolce and Gabbana's Villa Olivetta. She'll then move on a yacht along the Tyrrhenian coast to the Napoli bay and the Amalfi coast, where she'll stop for the birthday days. She is planned to visit Capri, Positano (some say Ravello, wich imo would be the best choice) and Pompei. She is obviously all over on social medias and on the national news  :Madonna052:

Blasphemy not stopping in NAPOLIIII!

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/i9F4ZbH7eRvFakD6/?mibextid=ox5AEW 
Video 🔝

• RUADJAI featured this topic
On 8/10/2024 at 8:09 AM, stefo said:

Wow guys she is really going huge for her 66th: apparently she rented one of the two ancient greek Popmei theatres for the birthday party!!! There is a 500 guests list. Opulence apart, wich is something I don't honestly like when it arrives at these levels (if true), Pompei is really a unique experience, believe me: I've been there four times already and I hope to be back the sooner possible: you are immersed in the early roman imperial age. It's breathtaking, she is gonna love it :hearteyes:

unnamed.jpg

pompei-kdMC-U3420437702653LAH-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

This is awesome. I can't wait for the photos to come out and for any info. Happy Birthday to our Queen and being 66 years young and going strong!!!

• RUADJAI changed the title to ⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️
On 8/10/2024 at 12:21 AM, stefo said:

According to italian press this year M will spend her birthday in my HOMETOWN!!!

I'm from Napoli, Campania (Italy) and apparently she is planning to spend days in Capri, Amalfi/Sorrento coast (wich is close and - belive me - one of the most romantic and beautiful places on Earth) and the infamous and astonishing Pompei excavations :hearteyes:

We'll see if confirmed

https://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2024/08/09/news/madonna_festeggia_il_compleanno_ecco_il_toto-location_in_lizza_capri_costiera_e_scavi_di_pompei-423439693/?ref=fbpz&fbclid=IwY2xjawEjBLtleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHdIr7c5d83z00A4Dm8x4PY3_6jW2VPl5dSJj2W6mBrIwZ1nIWOmVw8yZoQ_aem_nggqjNy2yAknCNlVIFhFUw

I love Capri!!