Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

nice but its kind a late

movie is peaking for 2 weeks

Nsync did a 5 millions and enter in global top 10 on Spotify

LAP did like 1.3 ml streams

one of the main issue song didn't contain much Madonna vocals

its more choir and intro while nsync literally sound in full in the movie 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

FINALLY!

Two weeks late but finally. She would be having a worldwide Top 10-Top 20 if this EP had been released two weeks ago with the movie, like it should have been.

But this should help immensely even now.

(Also kudos to them for including the proper album version of "LAP" and not the f**ked up "Celebration" one).

Can you Tell me the différence with celebration version please ? 

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Frozen98 said:

Can you Tell me the différence with celebration version please ? 

Thanks

We've commented on other topics in the past. The "Celebration" version is a slowed down/pitched down version of the original, for some reason (using a different source or adjusting it in the remastering), it's slightly slower than the original album version and that's what causes Spotify to not recognize them automatically as the same version and not merge streams between them unless Warner eventually asks for it.

I recommend listening with headphones to appreciate the difference:

It's veeeeery subtle and most people won't notice and/or care, but the "Celebration" version is not right.

I doubt this will help is too late, Madonnas team kill the opportunity, if M would be smart she should fired all those people responsible for this flop. Also as fans we all should be in real rage for what they done, including wasting all efforts made by us. And the Choir Version doesn’t even credits authors of the song, all of this is incredibly unprofessional, making Madonna look bad :OML:

11 minutes ago, proxy said:

I doubt this will help is too late, Madonnas team kill the opportunity, if M would be smart she should fired all those people responsible for this flop. Also as fans we all should be in real rage for what they done, including wasting all efforts made by us. And the Choir Version doesn’t even credits authors of the song, all of this is incredibly unprofessional, making Madonna look bad :OML:

She should definitely be credited as artist too on the 3rd track I agree. This seems like a rushed last minute release, so maybe they update that in the coming days.

Better late than ever thought. I'm positive and I think this could still have legs. The movie is still big everywhere and later comes streaming etc. etc. It's gonna help.

51 minutes ago, proxy said:

I doubt this will help is too late, Madonnas team kill the opportunity, if M would be smart she should fired all those people responsible for this flop. 

It may be too late for the release now, but the film still has a long way to go. Not only in theaters, but it will also experience another significant boost when it’s released on Disney+ in a few months, and the audience watching the film then could even be larger than it is now.

And let's not forget something very important: a lot of Marvel fans are going to see the film, but on Disney+ (and through piracy) it will reach a very different audience who might be more receptive to Like A Prayer.

Who cares really now and of course people will bitch again why it’s not combined with celebration version or LAP album version on Spotify which no one uses anyway -… in the meantime we have dozens of unheard demos gathering in dust in the archives and no one gives a shit about that 😢🥱🙄 I’m so tired of us getting all the wrong stuff 

38 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Who cares really now and of course people will bitch again why it’s not combined with celebration version or LAP album version on Spotify which no one uses anyway -… in the meantime we have dozens of unheard demos gathering in dust in the archives and no one gives a shit about that 😢🥱🙄 I’m so tired of us getting all the wrong stuff 

Erroneous! I use Spotify every day, just like a lot of people. Just because you're still stuck to your gramaophone, doesn't mean we all are. This isn't the correct thread to talk about unheard demos.

You can see how useless Madonna's team is in this new EP.

If I were one of Madonna team, I would insist to we have to make a new mash up of the "battle layout mix version" and "choir version" and included it in that EP by any means.

I mean it would be glorious that new recorded choir version with Madonna's voice!

9 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Can they mix battle version with choir  add verses and make proper 6-7 min version

that 2-48 version its a crime   

THIS! I raelly can't :lol: anyway, as always, we're gonna do that by ourselves

6 hours ago, Askeroff said:

nice but its kind a late

movie is peaking for 2 weeks

Nsync did a 5 millions and enter in global top 10 on Spotify

LAP did like 1.3 ml streams

one of the main issue song didn't contain much Madonna vocals

its more choir and intro while nsync literally sound in full in the movie 

Definitely not, the fighting scene is almost all Madonna vocals. The choir is more used in the ending scene, where hugh shows his smokin hot 6pack.. 

Fighting scene 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJW1Nah8/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJW183PH/

Pretty much Madonna vocals instead of choir...

And then...

Almost end scene aka choir aka hottest 6pack of all time 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJW18KP2/