Why haven't you read 'Life With My Sister Madonna' yet?

9 hours ago, Tudors said:

Britneys kids would have a more explosive book. Madonnas kids actually respect her

I lied when I said you've become a carbon copy of the Erdoğan of Infinity. You're actually much worse than him. Next to you he's just a troll right from the Dreamworks' animated movie. And now I'd be led to believe you're in fact a supporter to that proud American flag flyer. The irony.

I read the book and listened to the audiobook.

The issue with Christopher is that he is the biggest Madonna Wannabe of all time. 

In the book he recollects on several events of his life as if he were the main event and the other celebrities, who are actually famous, are bystanders when in reality, if it wasn't for them, no one would have cared. 

I don't want to spoil anything but I will say the Demi incident, and the Birthday party at Ingrid's club are good examples. 

2 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

I read the book and listened to the audiobook.

The issue with Christopher is that he is the biggest Madonna Wannabe of all time. 

In the book he recollects on several events of his life as if he were the main event and the other celebrities, who are actually famous, are bystanders when in reality, if it wasn't for them, no one would have cared. 

I don't want to spoil anything but I will say the Demi incident, and the Birthday party at Ingrid's club are good examples. 

Aww please dish. I’ll never read it but still curious 

I've always heard that this book was written by Christopher in a very bad mood, so I haven't read it because of that. I don't want to buy something that disrespects M in that way.

But idk, maybe I have overreacted. 😅 Is the book good enough to give it a try?

On 8/15/2024 at 9:15 PM, Starchild said:

To those who have yet to read this book by her brother, Christopher, I'm curious as to what your reasoning is?

I'm currently rereading it and remain wowed by all the interesting tidbits and descriptive language used throughout.

Perhaps some of her more staunch fans feel it was a betrayal, and that reading it would be supporting a betrayer?

In reality, it doesn't tell us anything about M's character that the average fan wouldn't already have a sense of.

In my opinion, it is essential fan reading and helps to paint an even more vivid picture of her incredible story.

A note that the audiobook is an abridged version of the book, both of which you can find online for free.

You answered the question yourself