Beautiful Killer: Alain Delon dies, age 88

TheGoth

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Not a nice person. At all.

Anyway, in august 1987, french channel 2 sent Delon to fly over the Madonna show in parc de Sceaux (the city where he was born and grew up along bourg la reine neaeby) by helicopter @ 3:46

One HUGE crowd! 😲😲😲 Why they did this? 🙃 and why he’s not a nice person?

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

One HUGE crowd! 😲😲😲 Why they did this? 🙃 and why he’s not a nice person?

He was a toxic person to his children, especially the boys, to women he treated very badly and 10 years ago he even said that slapping a woman was not offensive...he also said that homosexuality was against nature even though he was a gay for pay prostitute and was Visconti's little slut (that's how he started). His whole life he refused to recognize the son he had with Nico from the Velvet Underground even though eventually his own mother adopted and raised him, he died last year like a bum. He broke with Romy Schneider by letter while she was away and they were engaged he had met Nathalie and they got married. He imposed his mistress to Mireille Darc and dumped her because an accident helped her from having children after more than 10 years together. He had a lifelong friendship with Jean Marie Le Pen. On and on and on. 

That Madonna wtg stops in Sceaux in 1987 is still the record for the biggest Crowd at a paid concert in France.

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

He was a toxic person to his children, especially the boys, to women he treated very badly and 10 years ago he even said that slapping a woman was not offensive...he also said that homosexuality was against nature even though he was a gay for pay prostitute and was Visconti's little slut (that's how he started). His whole life he refused to recognize the son he had with Nico from the Velvet Underground even though eventually his own mother adopted and raised him, he died last year like a bum. He broke with Romy Schneider by letter while she was away and they were engaged he had met Nathalie and they got married. He imposed his mistress to Mireille Darc and dumped her because an accident helped her from having children after more than 10 years together. He had a lifelong friendship with Jean Marie Le Pen. On and on and on. 

That Madonna wtg stops in Sceaux in 1987 is still the record for the biggest Crowd at a paid concert in France.

Thank you. All of the above is the truth. And i personally live the same experience as his son (rip) cause my dad refuse to recognize me since my birth and he lives 5 minutes away from me and raise his other children like a normal dad so i can tell i won't cry for the death of Alain Delon cause i know the suffering he has inflicted to his son, i have the same in my heart.

28 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Thank you. All of the above is the truth. And i personally live the same experience as his son (rip) cause my dad refuse to recognize me since my birth and he lives 5 minutes away from me and raise his other children like a normal dad so i can tell i won't cry for the death of Alain Delon cause i know the suffering he has inflicted to his son, i have the same in my heart.

He refused to recognize you for a reason, he’s a toxic human being… that’s why you don’t need him in your life. Everything in our lives is for a reason. 🙏

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

So what’s the name of his son? I know he have 3 sons and a daughter.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

So what’s the name of his son? I know he have 3 sons and a daughter.

His name was Ari Boulogne. He died last year like a bum after a lifetime of suffering. The story is well known, Marianne Faithfull sung about it in Song For Nico calling Delon a cunt. Nico, Ari's mother, was no saint either, she hooked him on heroine. When Edith Boulogne, Delon's mother knew she had a grandson in New York and no one was caring for him since Nico was unfit to be a mother, she went to Warhol's Factory in NYC to take him with her. When Delon heard about it he told her she had to chose between him and Ari so she chose Ari because he was like 4 and had no one, so Delon never spoke to his mother again till the day she died. Most of it is in the documentary Nico Icon. Ari was a well known figure in the Paris club circuit in the 80's. Serge Gainsbourg introduced Ari to Anthony, Delon's second son. There a song he sung on one of his mother's album "le petit chevalier" when he was a child that Bjork covered. He died destitute, in really dramatic circumstances. His brother Anthony aknowledged his passing and mentionned his life of suffering. But Delon was also an asshole to his sons he recognized, both wrote their own "Daddy dearest" books.

13 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

His name was Ari Boulogne. He died last year like a bum after a lifetime of suffering. The story is well known, Marianne Faithfull sung about it in Song For Nico calling Delon a cunt. Nico, Ari's mother, was no saint either, she hooked him on heroine. When Edith Boulogne, Delon's mother knew she had a grandson in New York and no one was caring for him since Nico was unfit to be a mother, she went to Warhol's Factory in NYC to take him with her. When Delon heard about it he told her she had to chose between him and Ari so she chose Ari because he was like 4 and had no one, so Delon never spoke to his mother again till the day she died. Most of it is in the documentary Nico Icon. Ari was a well known figure in the Paris club circuit in the 80's. Serge Gainsbourg introduced Ari to Anthony, Delon's second son. There a song he sung on one of his mother's album "le petit chevalier" when he was a child that Bjork covered. He died destitute, in really dramatic circumstances. His brother Anthony aknowledged his passing and mentionned his life of suffering. But Delon was also an asshole to his sons he recognized, both wrote their own "Daddy dearest" books.

Wow what a story, just googled his name he looked exactly like his father!