If there was a button that you could press and it would delete your Madonna obsession would you press it?

Tudors

Actually my obsession for Madonna had diminished for the last twelve years (had only a reignition of fire during the course of the Rebel Heart Tour), but, since I have joined Infinity for this third and current time, I feel so FUCKING INSPIRED AND INFLUENCED BY MADONNA that I just can't describe how much. Well, I did describe it a lotta times before this recent change of forum to new server - you already know that - but, again,

BITCH I'M MADONNA!!!

And I feel such pity for those who don't feel this way.

Nobody knows it better than myself...

Deep down in the depths of my Rebel Heart!!!

No. But I would push the one where obsessed fans can also have a sense of humour about her. And appreciate other artists at the same time. Would be a lot more fun. But different strokes, different folks.

Since Hard Candy, I've felt more like a "loyal observer" (someone on here said this once, so kudos to them) than the totally obsessed fan I was up until that point. But I'll forever be obsessed with everything up to that point. And still always look forward to anything new from her. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Why would I want to give all this up?

IMG_9270.jpeg

That's what I call a PUSSY OF RESPECT.

PURR, PURR, PURR BABY!!!

OT: I've been thanking the Light all this decade for being solely a Madonna fan, not a Madonna fan's fan - as I find that kind of person REDUCTIVE. That said, sorry butterfly for including you on this!!! And also sorry for even mentioning you, girl!!! But you should know Madonna fans are among the worst people ever in the world!!! Oops... I mean, not (some of) the Infiniters...

Will stop right now as I don't want more wrath towards me... Peace and love!!!