Madonna Interview by French Radio NRJ

groovyguy

Ha! Didn't we all just KNOW that the idea to work with Avicii (yawn) was a management idea and not the artist's idea.

She saved herself though by saying she was a fan of some Avicii stuff on the radio. Those songs are supposed to bring the dollar in, I guess.

I was surprised to hear about Stromae, I love his last record, I like his lyrics too. I wonder what they would come up with if they collaborated. Not getting my hopes up because I loved Natalia Kills's solo stuff too and the demos threw me off anyhow.

She is not THINKING about the tour yet. But it's coming. I feel it. Posted Image

And I better get awesome seats. And not some hyped up VIP crap that costs 1,000!!

PS: I love it when she does interviews. I am all hyped up about the Grammies now.

"I think it’s also important to let people know that love... I do a lot of my rebellion."

what does this mean

From her explanation on Rebel Heart, I think she means this:

She does a lot of her rebellion in that she speaks her mind, she expresses her opinions, she thinks outside the box, she takes risks, and while being rebellious is an important part of her art, it is also important that what she does will bring people to believe in love and to love. In short, she's rebelling cos' she's fighting for love.

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me? From her selection of words and face expressions, it seems like she wanted no association with Avicii when asked about her collaboration with him

maybe he sell the songs to get his drugs , a drug addicted do everything to get money to bye his drugs , i had the same with my ex boyfriend selling my things in the house for money for drugs

so mabye avicii did it with the music

Maybe she's pissed he got sick. HOW DARE YOU GET SICK JUST GET A B-12 SHOT ITS FINE!!! LOL 

I think the fans bitched so much at her, and when RH leaked people said it was so generic that she changed her mind. I do think it was her idea to work with him, and frankly it's a shame his work was allegedly removed because he did a great job. :