The Next Album: What sounds should she use?

gafuller

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real music, real instruments, p leonard, j henry, how I miss spngs like bg, tutbmp, ys, ... she was so god til coadf, and gave up stuart price way to early. How I hate the day fucking pharrell came into her life... please no more rent a rapper, minajs, silly political shit and that fucking grillz. When she should be more grown up than ever she should come up with great lyrics again and no more oh whats trendy now or was it last year. She should listen to her own old records, erotica, lap... and please before buying silly songs aka mdna (ok i love ggw 😂) she should pay real writers like p leonard and co. she was good with people like ch ciccone on her side who not said yes to everything. We as your fans are adults so dont concentrate on 17 year old teenagers, we are the one who are interested in you, bring back old M, I miss her so much... the woman who was just herself

Why should she bring back the old her? She's not that person anymore. Maybe you just don't like the person she is now, doesn't mean she's not being real.

Other than that, I agree about working with writers like P Leonard. Not necessarily him but someone with musical qualifications to work on all the songs. That's the basis for a great album.

Why should she bring back the old her? She's not that person anymore. Maybe you just don't like the person she is now, doesn't mean she's not being real.

Other than that, I agree about working with writers like P Leonard. Not necessarily him but someone with musical qualifications to work on all the songs. That's the basis for a great album.

I think we support the same thing in different ways. Until "Hard Candy", any Madonna album had a certain quality and manner in its core. Excluding 'Me against the Music', there was no desperation and mediocraty. Her "fuck you" attitude was in the quality and originality of her music, not how often she swore in one song. She was a trendsetter, not a follower. She was reinventing herself, not repeating. That being said, "Rebel Heart" was a breath of fresh air for me following the disaster of "MDNA" because songs were there, attitude was there, quality was there and after eliminating a few songs I had a decent album for myself which I still enjoy listening to now. It's all about the music in the end. As long as we have good Madonna music, I don't care what she wears what she says etc.

@@Turuncan I agree with you totally tbh

Although I have to add, if I could bring back something from the old her, is her and her team being 100% professional at all times. There are shenanigans that are unacceptable to me, the worst of it was capegate. Everything needs to be thought out every single time. I don't wanna hear any god damn excuses.  :speakno:

@@Turuncan I agree with you totally tbh

Although I have to add, if I could bring back something from the old her, is her and her team being 100% professional at all times. There are shenanigans that are unacceptable to me, the worst of it was capegate. Everything needs to be thought out every single time. I don't wanna hear any god damn excuses.  :speakno:

Yeah, and lots of promo as well. I liked that after the absence during "MDNA" era.

I'd be happy with having good internet promo, a creatively designed interesting up-to-date website for every era. Teaser pics and photoshoots, video messages, live q&a's from her bathroom, that sort of thing. There were a lot of good things like that with RH but some things like her site still sloppy and unfocused.

A single person can not stay a trendsetter for a whole lifetime. To expect or demand that is almost ridiculous.

Plus she was never a trendsetter in a way that she invented all those trends. They were already there and she just took them from underground to mainstream. She still does that sometimes nowadays but unfortunately many fans don´t acknowledge it.

https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2015/01/09/madonna-siphons-pc-music-into-the-mainstream-with-her-first-rebel-heart-singles

I'd be happy with having good internet promo, a creatively designed interesting up-to-date website for every era. Teaser pics and photoshoots, video messages, live q&a's from her bathroom, that sort of thing. There were a lot of good things like that with RH but some things like her site still sloppy and unfocused.

Does her site still say "buy Celebration" when you open it? I haven't visited it for ages.  :smile:  :smile:

A single person can not stay a trendsetter for a whole lifetime. To expect or demand that is almost ridiculous.

Plus she was never a trendsetter in a way that she invented all those trends. They were already there and she just took them from underground to mainstream. She still does that sometimes nowadays but unfortunately many fans don´t acknowledge it.

https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2015/01/09/madonna-siphons-pc-music-into-the-mainstream-with-her-first-rebel-heart-singles

Excellent read! I knew that Rebel Heart carried that Soundcloud feel, which the site itself is full of great DJs and producers. She's a smart woman who just kind of gets lost in the massive spills of the music industry. Every decade has had a signature sound until recently with the sound changing every year. Madonna was ahead of that game too.

Archived