Madonna Never In Dance Games?!?!

gafuller

Been wondering for a long time! Why has none of her hits ever shown up in dance games like Just Dance? I know Holiday did once but it wasn't even a version with her vocals. They had someone else singing. What gives? If there's anything I can dance to, it's Madonna!

In the same vein, ironically Just Dance has never had the track... Just. Dance.

It would do wonders for her popularity if they did add her to things such as Just Dance.

I mean imagine a trippy multicolor Marie Antoinette Vogue VMA 1990 inspired routine. Or a super colorful Disco inspired hung up. Football players for 4 minutes... Etc. They could do it they just have to do it.

But also it might be a rights thing, like you can't use any of Madonna's songs on musical.ly I don't believe I remember ever seeing her on Tap Tap Revenge even though she was making hits at that point. So idk. Into The Groove would be LIIIT!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Even with a rights issue, her current stuff like B*tch I'm Madonna would be a great hit in all the bright colors it's Music Video already had! Especially more recent stuff should be more easily picked up, but maybe she herself doesn't seem to care for it. She just needs her own game, no sharing the spotlight. I'm sure she would go for that!

Archived