The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope so, MDNA DVD is a total mess.

she needs to work again with Hamish Hamilton. that man directed the Drowned World Tour DVD and that one gives more 'this is live' feelings that the next ones. Hamilton also directed the videos of the Elevation and Vertigo tours, by U2, and that man focuses on details and every little thing, so you never lose that 'live' vibe while watching it. you r e a l l y feel there.

she needs to work again with Hamish Hamilton. that man directed the Drowned World Tour DVD and that one gives more 'this is live' feelings that the next ones. Hamilton also directed the videos of the Elevation and Vertigo tours, by U2, and that man focuses on details and every little thing, so you never lose that 'live' vibe while watching it. you r e a l l y feel there.

Good idea. Because MDNA has nothing with 'live experience'.

I think the Confessions Tour DVD is a mess too, looks like a over edited music video.

I don't think it's a mess tho. Maybe too much visuals sometimes but it still amazing for me. But MDNA is an instagramish shit without any feelings of live experience and those scenes from Olympia, I just can't.

I don't think it's a mess tho. Maybe too much visuals sometimes but it still amazing for me. But MDNA is a instagramish shit without any feelings of live experience and those scenes from Olympia, I just can't.

Is a totally different concert in the DVD that's why everyone thinks that it's her best tour :lol:

Posted Image

Pit is NOT confirmed yet, there isn't anywhere on the map that shows it, these can be changed at any time.

OMG what?  The catwalk looks much further back than it has ever been.  I can't decide what seats to aim for.  Europeans are lucky, their tickets look almost up to half price of U.S. tickets this time.  :wide-eyes:

For the Antwerps Sportpaleis, it says on their website that the presale will start at 10:00 AM tomorrow, but when your purchase your Icon live pass, it says 11:00 AM. Does anyone know what time is right? I seem to remember that for the MDNA Tour presale, the tickets were available at 11:00 AM, but I'm not 100% sure.

That confused me as well..Ms site gives separate times; the tour page says tomorrow at 10am, but the live pass purchase window said 11am..ugh. Oh well, I guess checking at 10am is the safest bet

Live Pass access is at 11am.  Lifetime Legacy access starts at 10am.

[*]

•MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Member Presale 

11:00 EST 

Ends Wed, March 04, 2015 at 17:00 EST 

[*]
•MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Access Bundle 

15:00 EST 

Ends Wed, March 04, 2015 at 17:00 EST 

What is the difference between the two? 

Im afraid about the catwalk, because on the map of Palau Sant Jordi they put the triangle till zone 107 on my side, I bought ticket on that zone and finally the catwalk finished on the begining of 105.

This is what I'm worried about.  It looks to be different lengths in different pictures.

For those trying for multiple dates, the live pass/legacy pass only allows UP to 4 tickets to a single show. You might get lucky if buying from different operators (Ticketmaster vs. Ticketmaster.co.uk), but you can renew your live pass up to 1 time for an additional $20. If you're lifetime legacy, you can also buy a live pass for an additional show.

Good to know. Thank you for that!

Archived