The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I say section C right in the corner. It'll give a nice view of both the main stage and her coming to the Heart Stage.

I'm thinking 02.  But everything that touches the catwalk on the floor is considered "first 4 rows", right?  So it's ultimate VIP package or bust.  :scary:

And why does the MSG floor plan look different from all of the European ones where the catwalk only extends to mid-arena?  Is the NA stage really going to go all the way to the back??

I'm thinking 02. But everything that touches the catwalk on the floor is considered "first 4 rows", right? So it's ultimate VIP package or bust. :scary:And why does the MSG floor plan look different from all of the European ones where the catwalk only extends to mid-arena? Is the NA stage really going to go all the way to the back??

The Ultimate VIP packahe would get you the first 3'rows at the main stage. Seeing how big the stage is it's going to seem REALLY far away I don't want to be staring at screens to see, so I'm hoping for a nice mid area ticket.And I think the stages look so off because of how the venue itself is shaped but I think they'll play around with the extension of the catwalk like they did with the MDNA Tour runways and make them bigger/smaller.

The Ultimate VIP packahe would get you the first 3'rows at the main stage. Seeing how big the stage is it's going to seem REALLY far away I don't want to be staring at screens to see, so I'm hoping for a nice mid area ticket.And I think the stages look so off because of how the venue itself is shaped but I think they'll play around with the extension of the catwalk like they did with the MDNA Tour runways and make them bigger/smaller.

I just read again and none of the VIP packages for North America guarantee you the heart stage, which is what I need.  I don't want to be on the side of the catwalk.

I like to be able to see the full show too, and the heart is a good compromise for that and getting close up time with M.

I know. I wish the VIP packages were in front of the heart stage. So the ultimate package maybe it's the first 3 rows of the main stage or the heart stage. I'm just curious more than anything of the price

It'll be the main stage. That's why people were so pissed buying a VIP seated package when they weren't the front row when the Golden Triangle was closer.

Prices for tickets will be:

$40

$90

$170

$350

If it's like Confessions, I think $350 will be floor and lower ring (blue/yellow), $170 will be upper ring (green), $90 will be nosebleed (red) and $40 will be obstructed view. :kitty:

Posted Image

But wait, they're really selling seats behind the main stage this time? Does this mean the main stage is going to be open-sided?

Never even noticed that good observation. Could be an error or maybe it's true. Lots of artists have stages with double sided screens so they can sell th entire arena.

Archived