The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://madonnaunderground.com/explanation-bol-com-regarding-delay-pre-sale-tickets/

Bol.com just confirmed to us that due to technical issues the pre-sale link for the tickets for Madonna’s show on December 5 in the Ziggo Dome has been delayed. The link was scheduled to live at 10am this morning, but due to a glitch in the system the link did not work.

They have been working on it all day and believe to have the link ready somewhere this afternoon/beginning of the evening.

Stay tuned! You will get the link.

I have a question.

Can I buy the ICON Code with one credit card and later buy tickets with another??? Both are on my name.

Thanks

Yes, they won't even know.  The Icon Pass purchase is handled by LiveNation/Madonna's tour site and the ticket purchase is handled by Ticketmaster or the local ticket office link to the venue.

What are the overall chances of RHT topping the tour charts for highest gross? Are there enough dates and big enough venues to have the impact of MDNA and S&S?

I think it will top MDNA gross thanks to Asia and Australia.  S&S is difficult because they include both legs of the tour in the total.  This is the last tour on the Live Nation contract because S&S leg 2 counted as the first tour.

I think it will top MDNA gross thanks to Asia and Australia.  S&S is difficult because they include both legs of the tour in the total.  This is the last tour on the Live Nation contract because S&S leg 2 counted as the first tour.

Even if she went up to 50 shows she would need to gross no less than $6 million per show to make that. Sticky & Sweet Tour was $4.8 million per show.

And besides we don't even have the number of shows for Australia and Asia.

Even if she went up to 50 shows she would need to gross no less than $6 million per show to make that. Sticky & Sweet Tour was $4.8 million per show.

And besides we don't even have the number of shows for Australia and Asia.

It's not that simple.  S&S and MDNA had a mix of arenas and stadiums.  Stadiums have more capacity, but you can't charge the same high end prices for anything but the best seats.  There are a lot of cheap seats, and general admission is cheaper too.

For a tour with a mix of stadiums and arenas, the arena prices also can't be as high because there is more capacity overall.  Like in NY, she played both MSG and Yankee Stadium on the MDNA tour.  For Confessions, which was arena only in North America, for example, all of the floor and lower level seats were $400, just like they are for RH.

For MDNA, floor and maybe the very best angled lower level seats close to the stage were $400, but there were excellent lower level arena seats for $180 too.  Those same seats are now $400 on the RH tour, as they were during Confessions.

We don't have the number of shows for Australia and Asia, but I think it's safe to say that they will make a lot due to the fact she's never toured there or hasn't in 20+ years.  They'll charge a lot and it will sell out.  Live Nation knows what it's doing.

And I can't say I've analyzed the MDNA tour in detail either, but she went to a lot of random places to reach as many fans as possible.  A lot of those places had struggling economies, so the ticket prices were lower.  This isn't the case with RH.

In the end though, revenue is only one aspect.  Those big numbers are nice for the record books, but it's not the only consideration.  It's obviously cheaper to play stadiums because the expenses are less.  With an arena, if you have to do multiple shows, you have to pay the dancers, the musicians, etc. multiple times.  It's a balancing act.

In 2007 she signed with Live Nation the 10 years contract. Then in 2011 she had the agreement with Live Nation/Interscope for 3 albums - 3 tours. She did MDNA and RH, so there will be a next album and tour I guess. 

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1157795/madonnas-deal-with-live-nation-interscope-worth-40-million-new-album

In 2007 she signed with Live Nation the 10 years contract. Then in 2011 she had the agreement with Live Nation/Interscope for 3 albums - 3 tours. She did MDNA and RH, so there will be a next album and tour I guess. 

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1157795/madonnas-deal-with-live-nation-interscope-worth-40-million-new-album

From what I understood, in 2007 she signed a 360-deal with Live Nation (the 10 years, $100m+ contract) for 3 tours plus albums, etc.  In 2011, Live Nation sold the album distribution to Interscope for $40m.  360 deals for artists no longer exist.  MDNA + RH + one new album = Interscope's deal.  S&S leg 2 + MDNA + RH = 3 tours.

That's why the Billboard announcement of the RH tour said it was the last contracted tour for Live Nation.

From what I understood, in 2007 she signed a 360-deal with Live Nation (the 10 years, $100m+ contract) for 3 tours plus albums, etc.  In 2011, Live Nation sold the album distribution to Interscope for $40m.  360 deals for artists no longer exist.  MDNA + RH + one new album = Interscope's deal.  S&S leg 2 + MDNA + RH = 3 tours.

That's why the Billboard announcement of the RH tour said it was the last contracted tour for Live Nation.

Yes, and I guess it's very probable that she will tour the next album, maybe farewell tour?

let's remember she has to release that 3rd album until 2017, so after this tour, if she wants to direct a film, what time will she have to record it?

I'm not sure if when recording rights were sold to Interscope in 2011 for $40 million, in a three-album deal, they set 2017 as a deadline.

http://madonnaunderground.com/novas-red-room-grants-winners-exclusive-access-to-madonnas-2015-rebel-heart-tour/

NOVA’S RED ROOM GRANTS WINNERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MADONNA’S 2015 REBEL HEART TOUR

Nova’s Red Room will offer exclusive access to one stop on the United States leg of Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart Tour. This event with the seven-time Grammy® Award-winning icon will be exclusively for Nova listeners from around the country.

In order to gain entry into this once-in-a-lifetime experience, fans will need to listen to the Nova Network beginning Monday 9 March.

A select number of winners will be flown to American during the opening leg of Madonna’s highly-anticipated Rebel Heart Tour where they will attend a soundcheck for the superstar and later that night catch the full concert where she will perform tracks from her 13th studio album.

NOVA Entertainment’s Group Program Director Paul Jackson said, “We’re thrilled to have this type of access to Madonna for this exclusive event. Nova’s Red Room with Madonna will allow our listeners to get up close and intimate with one of the most iconic artists of all time.â€

Madonna will bring her Rebel Heart tour to Australia in early 2016 with dates to be announced shortly.

Nova’s Red Room is Australia’s hottest live music experience, showcasing some of the world’s biggest music acts up close and personal. Since launching in 2012, Nova’s Red Room has produced close to 70 events featuring international and local acts including Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, Usher, Mark Ronson and Ed Sheeran.

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into the Live Nation presale for Paris but they keep asking me for a code that I do not have, I think I don't remember using a code for the same presale in 2012 for the MDNA Tour, does anyone know anything about this?

EDIT: Never mind, now it's solved, I bought them :D

Archived