The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked my tickets yesterday for the Ultimate package.So annoying cos you had to buy them in pairs.I only wanted one.If anyone is interested in buying the other one off me then please let me know.I have to collect on the day from the box office but this wont be a problem as im still going.Its for the Birmingham date on 16th Dec.Block C Row C.

Thanks

The stage looks really awesome!

we're not gonna know the actual stage until a few weeks before the first show. I feel it'll be something simple, but enough to be awesome. the MDNA stage didn't have too much, but it was incredible at the same time. it kept the less is more idea.

^ the New York Post article was bullshit, I can't believe the writer actually wrote that instead of the Rebel Heart tour she should call in the Like a Has Been tourI mean wtf?Because she didn't sell out NYC in 20 minutes likr her last tour?This is the same NYP that wrote an article praising Madonna just last Sunday

How many sold outs yet?

Edmonton which got a second show and then I would assume Amsterdam and Paris since they got additional shows as well. I know Montreal is down to two sections with 2 or more tickets side by side and then the rest are singles so hopefully they'll get another.

Edmonton which got a second show and then I would assume Amsterdam and Paris since they got additional shows as well.I know Montreal is down to two sections with 2 or more tickets side by side and then the rest are singles so hopefully they'll get another.

The other dates is taking so much to sold argh :suffer:

I just read that the UK tour is now sold out in Manchester , Birmingham and London.

at least in Ticketmaster is sold out, but The O2 site still has available seats in these sections for the London show. I'm still trying to get them.

Posted Image

also, damn, that may be the longest catwalk any of her stages has had.

Archived