M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday, March 19th â€“ Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve.

Friday, March 20th â€“ Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar.

U gave us hope   :Madonna024:

Thursday, March 19th â€“ Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve.

Friday, March 20th â€“ Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar.

Ok, thanks for the explanation! :)

The show is syndicated and aired in some US markets already.  People have watched it on TV already.

And this information?: "Friday, March 20th – Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar".  :Madonna023: 

So...  :broken:  :broken:

And this information?: "Friday, March 20th – Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar".  :Madonna023: 

So...  :broken:  :broken:

Well, I guess today is the full performance instead of just the teaser...  :1f614:

okay but why did she sound better doing dress you up than everyother song this era

cos its easier to sing, and frankly the songs shes writing lately arent perfect for her voice. ie Living For Love and those verses where she sounds bored.

Yes, and the music video is being filmed this week and next weekend is the iHeartRadio Awards.  :hearteyes:

waiting for iHeart but I guess she'll just stand there singing Ghosttown (which will be cool but not mind blowing lol). Living For Love is over so I hope she doesn't perform that one...

waiting for iHeart but I guess she'll just stand there singing Ghosttown (which will be cool but not mind blowing lol). Living For Love is over so I hope she doesn't perform that one...

I hope she will be better, it seems to me that she's not feeling very well since the promo started; it's really noticeable when she sings or speaks.

I hope she will be better, it seems to me that she's not feeling very well since the promo started; it's really noticeable when she sings or speaks.

i think she should come up with a concept for Ghosttown. That backdrop is not enough and frankly it's inviting another controversy like "Madonna exploits 9-11" or whatever. The press will pick on anything she does or says these days. 

Archived