MADONNA RUMORED TO BE HEADLINING GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL

MadgeSlave

On 3/7/2018 at 7:56 AM, diesel6888 said:

Oh god if she did  it would be : Ray of Light, Imagine, Hung Up, Like a prayer and La isla Bonita, the standard appearance set list ;(

I doubt she'd do Hung Up or Ray Of Light its too much efforts for her voice.. Imagine is been there done that unless she's gonna replicate Live8.... definitely I doubt she'll ever sing Causing A Commotion ever again.... Like A Prayer is must/standard but bet she's bored to death to singing it... hopefully a new arrangement? 

1 hour ago, Ryder said:

I doubt she'd do Hung Up or Ray Of Light its too much efforts for her voice.. Imagine is been there done that unless she's gonna replicate Live8.... definitely I doubt she'll ever sing Causing A Commotion ever again.... Like A Prayer is must/standard but bet she's bored to death to singing it... hopefully a new arrangement? 

She must be bored to death of Like A Prayer/Hung Up/ROL/La Isla Bonita/Music/Holiday, you know the basic crowd pleasers Bahahaha . I know I am. 

Legends slot is Sunday early afternoon.

Headline set is on Saturday night (or Sunday I guess) - I predict The Cure for Saturday though - which I'm also EXCITED about in fairness.

I wonder if she'll do it? Literally no clue.

• 1 month later...

Archived