Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/i-got-naked-with-madonna-in-college-this-medical-crisis-is-no-match-for-madge/

“We performed together as a touring company doing liturgical dances,” he told The Post.

“We were rehearsing for a performance in this large church. And she said, ‘Peter, what’s your address?’ So I told her but wondered why she’d want that.

“A week later, I started getting calls from the church because she had filled out one of those guest forms in my name. So I was getting calls about joining the church.

“It was funny stuff like that, you know?” Kentes laughed. “She’s a jokester and trickster. She’s very entertaining and fun to be around.”

36 minutes ago, Mden said:

https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/i-got-naked-with-madonna-in-college-this-medical-crisis-is-no-match-for-madge/

“We performed together as a touring company doing liturgical dances,” he told The Post.

“We were rehearsing for a performance in this large church. And she said, ‘Peter, what’s your address?’ So I told her but wondered why she’d want that.

“A week later, I started getting calls from the church because she had filled out one of those guest forms in my name. So I was getting calls about joining the church.

“It was funny stuff like that, you know?” Kentes laughed. “She’s a jokester and trickster. She’s very entertaining and fun to be around.”

Thanks for sharing.  Pretty cool to hear from someone from her college days, even though it seems a bit creepy that he was a instructor there.  But the 70's were a different time.  The pictures of her provided in that article aren't rare though.  They've been circulating for years.  Though the stories he shares between the two are new. I like how he confirms how wild her sense of humor is and is exactly why some get her and some don't.  It's nice to hear from someone from her past who actually has nice things to say about her and gets her sense of humor.

On 7/20/2023 at 8:15 PM, Mden said:

Is this fan made? Or is it part of the Celebration Tour promo images? Found it on Twitter and they don’t specify. 8AFB970A-0319-4989-986B-6E4FF8FCD029.thumb.jpeg.df07a0876acdb13a8ccc42df5cfbc1f1.jpeg

It hasn’t been officially used by her but it’s made by the guy who made the official artwork for the tour, he posted it on his Instagram .