Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

14 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know what to think... That Christopher thing is very confusing...

I agree. But we have to realize, we live in the age where many like to capitalize off of drama and current headlines.  As much as we value Madonna Encyclopedia, it's possible they have resorted to sensationalist tactics to attract attention. It seems that's the trend these days, whether it's factual info or not.  I hope that's not the case, but these days you never know.

2 hours ago, Adonna said:

My first thought was P Diddy because there are others going down who have been accused of enabling him. I doubt this is what it's meant to be, but I can see some coming to such a conclusion.  It's possible that it's just a reminder of the bad ass shit she did when Chris was most active in her career.  I agree the last image seems odd, but we know Chris was a huge contributor to the GIRLIE SHOW.

The FIRST thing I did when I saw this was google “Christopher Ciccone P Diddy” 😆 because that’s where my mind went too. 

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

There's definitely a message here. Encyclopediamadonnica wouldn't post something like that just to celebrate Chris involvement in the Girlie Show. And i'm not even talking about the fact that they have disabled the comments at the same time. The first pic suggest he has been arrested but the second one (the collage) suggest... the worst....  That said, if Chris was under arrest i don't think encyclopediamadonnica would make a post like that. 

That first pic confused me too. At first glance I thought that was suggesting HE was about to be arrested for something.  But its actually the clip from TOD where Chris is telling Madonna that SHE will be arrested if she simulates masturbation on stage.

Well, EncyclopediaMadonnica has posted ANOTHER three Christopher images with comments disabled. 

IMG_9547.thumb.jpeg.04e07af60644f653a5e611b7e688d7ed.jpeg

and someone has even started a reddit thread about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madonna/s/H6Py7evcU8

People have asked Matt about it on his Twitter but he hasn’t responded yet:

IMG_9548.thumb.jpeg.628c6208832da609b0a43a54c36cd9c5.jpeg

IMG_9549.thumb.jpeg.95826085480642fa8eb9374277c9676c.jpeg

IMG_9550.thumb.jpeg.c569f5cae2a1b58b5e4d0f8337d14639.jpeg

IMG_9551.thumb.jpeg.b642d7558ad79e4a0b56b625287a0ce6.jpeg

Perhaps Matt/EM is just reminiscing/celebrating Christopher and that’s it. Maybe comments are turned off because some people have such strong reactions to the mention of Christopher because of his book etc? Who knows.