Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Tudors said:

I find that like a prayer single cover offensive. Just a gay trying to be edgy :stare: I'm not religious though but Def rubs me the wrong way

Really? That's interesting. Just curious what you found offensive about it. It personally gave me "Dont quit your day job vibes." It's never seemed to be a fan favorite.

2 minutes ago, Winn said:

Really? That's interesting. Just curious what you found offensive about it. It personally gave me "Dont quit your day job vibes." It's never seemed to be a fan favorite.

Well isn't it the virgin Mary with her dress cut so her titties are exposed? If not then that's what I thought it was

3 hours ago, Adonna said:

Such moving photos she just posted at IG!!  I love these!  She looks so beautiful. She's tough and carry on, but there is no doubt this is a heavy weight on her heart!

IMG-9970.jpg

IMG-9973.jpg

IMG-9974.jpg

Personally I think these pics are a bit exploitive. Are we supposed to believe she's at the piano that very minute sobbing? I mean, he did complain about a similar thing when she went to their mother's grave in Truth or Dare. That scene didn't bother me yet these pics are ... tacky. In the end I think Chris would love all the attention from her rn, but I also think he'd be giving her a pretty hefty eyeroll.

13 minutes ago, Winn said:

Personally I think these pics are a bit exploitive. Are we supposed to believe she's at the piano that very minute sobbing? I mean, he did complain about a similar thing when she went to their mother's grave in Truth or Dare. That scene didn't bother me yet these pics are ... tacky. In the end I think Chris would love all the attention from her rn, but I also think he'd be giving her a pretty hefty eyeroll.

To be honest, I sorta thought the same when you say "exploitive" , but considering it's Madonna, she seems to not be really bother by anything exploited in her life.  She may have expressed her thoughts when people have exploited her, but she knows it's part of the business.  While Chris may have offered an "eyeroll" to this, he's hardly someone I'd feel too much sympathy for when he exploited his sister at his lowest hour.  She obviously tried to help him when he was addicted (as she's done with her other brothers) but he chose to write a book without her consent.  Even though he may have offer tidbits no one else would have or wasn't so bad on his sister, he did it with an intent to strike back at her.  When has she hurt him so publicly that deserved this?  She employed him and his success only was a result of Madonna's.