instagram? 

NY post? 

Rack of clothes? 

Electricity 

I would say witchcraft to make it short 

boobs they surely now 🤣

American Horror Story Halloween GIF

19 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't want to sound extreme, but what these twins can provoke with this attitude of putting on a face of displeasure or boredom all the time in the photos is that someone thinks that they don't feel comfortable next to Madonna. I think I speak for the majority that when we take photos with our family we all show our best smile because we are with people we love very much and we feel comfortable.

That is why it is strange to me that Madonna has not called them out for this attitude. Or maybe she finally did it because the last photos they have posted of them where they went to a concert of a singer (I don't remember her name now and I don't care either) they finally look happy next to their mother and that is how I think it should be from now on.

I don’t think kids should feel pressured to smile, especially in pictures. It really bugged me when people told me to smile when I was younger. We put on smiles for the adults, but we didn’t owe them anything back then.

I actually find their serious poses kind of funny, like first class blasé, and it’s great they were smiling when they met Billie. They might be super fans who finally got to meet her—how many kids get that chance?