Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar song. This still brought us past the 11:00 curfew! But we went on and the venue was kind enough to extend till 111:39!! It was there choice not mine to end the show!! always want to finish. So we all missed the last 3 songs! And I'm sorry about that. And i thank all my Rebel Heart fans for understanding! We did our best! And we still had to pay a fine! That life. .

PS you still got to see an amazing show. And only missed. 12 minutes!!

The â¤#rebelhearttour goes on

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UFHYcmESh/

Happy Holidays!! It's been a great year for Raising Malawi. We will help even more kids in 2016 by opening the first pediatric Surgery and ICU! Join me and help finish construction! Lets change the world together.

https://donate.raisingmalawi.org/page/contribute/donate-to-ped-hospital

Give what you can! Thank you from the bottom of my ⤠#rebelheart

Posted Image