Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

You guys are surprised?! She gets this shit everyday from fans first and now even an irrelevant rapper publicly made fun of her because he felt like acting as a 12yo bully, and you guys are surprised??? She got made fun of by an ageist idiot and the best thing most of you have to say here is that "oh well, she shouldn't use filters than, it also invalidates her message of freedom" what a twisted sick mindset you guys have lately.

It doesn't matter how strong she is, this shit deep inside can HURT anyway at a certain point, FOR EVERYONE, still some of you prefer to rant over how "insecure she's getting lately with her filters". Maybe telling a woman to go natural because she's over 60 is actually ageist, did you ever think of that before posting the same crap?

Her point is "I do whatever I want my body and my life, even at my age, it's freedom" but you guys don't understand that and constantly invalidate her message, because you are too worried about how she's not similar to the incarnation of her you fell in love with in the past, so you bash her down with the excuse of the filters and surgery. Very mature! 

Who said I was surprised? I was just saying that this one especially seemed to upset her. I have been a Madonna fan since the 80's, nothing surprises me anymore. You guys think she is dealing with hate now, you have no idea how bad it was during Like a Prayer and Erotica. I dont know why the hell you are calling me out when I have been one of her strongest defenders on this forum.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

You guys are surprised?! She gets this shit everyday from fans first and now even an irrelevant rapper publicly made fun of her because he felt like acting as a 12yo bully, and you guys are surprised??? She got made fun of by an ageist idiot and the best thing most of you have to say here is that "oh well, she shouldn't use filters than, it also invalidates her message of freedom" what a twisted sick mindset you guys have lately.

It doesn't matter how strong she is, this shit deep inside can HURT anyway at a certain point, FOR EVERYONE, still some of you prefer to rant over how "insecure she's getting lately with her filters". Maybe telling a woman to go natural because she's over 60 is actually ageist, did you ever think of that before posting the same crap?

Her point is "I do whatever I want my body and my life, even at my age, it's freedom" but you guys don't understand that and constantly invalidate her message, because you are too worried about how she's not similar to the incarnation of her you fell in love with in the past, so you bash her down with the excuse of the filters and surgery. Very mature! 

Who said I was surprised? I was just saying that this one especially seemed to upset her. I have been a Madonna fan since the 80's, nothing surprises me anymore. You guys think she is dealing with hate now, you have no idea how bad it was during Like a Prayer and Erotica.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Who said I was surprised? I was just saying that this one especially seemed to upset her.

Important Information

Terms of Use