Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

that's why she should go and learn how to do everything herself. with one to two people helping her, maximum. and end of.

this whole leaking business IS shit.

it ruins the illusion.

but it's 2014.

time to find new ways, i guess.

don't forget, this is also PR for her.

could distract from good things coming.

I left an IG message telling her to stop blaming fans and find the insiders who are screwing her. (will she block me?? we'll see :laughing: )

I mean whoever is selling all this stuff to fans is exploiting both Madonna AND her fans. 

Also not very smart to bitch at your costumers right before youre gonna release a product.  :cryin: but shes the business genius so what do I know.

This time I got a bit pissed/annoyed at her. I mean who is telling her it's the fans?? I would investigate that person first of all. If people she trusted stole millions from Raising Malawi I wouldn't be surprised if people she trusts are stealing from her other work.

+1 I Completely agree with you!!

Posted Image

"This is a fitting photo i did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess" -Madonna

Posted Image

"This is a fitting photo i did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess" -Madonna

I think is enough, she needs to stop talking and start firing people... :stare:

She just woke up from a fuzzy dream!

Madonna Finds Yet Another Unreleased Photo Shoot Outtake: “Are My Fans Doing This?â€
Posted Image

Earlier this week, Madonna discovered that a photo shoot outtake had been stolen — that is, previously unreleased and then leaked online. She posted the snapshot by Steven Klein, the same fashion photographer who assisted with her racy “Secret Project†last year, with a scathing caption: “Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace!â€

Now, the Queen of Pop has found yet another outtake floating on the internet. This time on Instagram, she wonders if her fans (gasp!) are to blame. “Another unreleased photo from a series I have just discovered!†she says. “Stolen and sold ti [sic] whom?? Wtf? Are my fans doing this? If so Im very confused! Stealing is a crime. #karmaâ€

Many pop stars now anticipate such leaks. When Nicki Minaj‘s The Pinkprint surfaced online earlier this week, the rapper was unfazed. Not Madonna, though. Before she found these photos, she had two unreleased songs (“Wash Over Me,†“Rebel Heartâ€) surface online during Thanksgiving weekend, then her manager Guy Oseary asking fans to help them find whoever was responsible.

So are the fans actually to blame? See the photo shoot outtake that pissed off Madonna below, then sound off in the comments.

This time I got a bit pissed/annoyed at her. I mean who is telling her it's the fans?? I would investigate that person first of all. If people she trusted stole millions from Raising Malawi I wouldn't be surprised if people she trusts are stealing from her other work.

Who do you think it is ? Probably the same person who told her that those who booed her at the Olympia gig in 2012 were fascists (which wasn't the case, at all)

The situation has 2 parts.

First, there's someone (or several people) in her team that actually has original acces to all kinds of material (audio, video, photos) and sells that stuff to some chosen collectors, who sell it to other people afterwards, etc...

I mean : some selfies she made with her BlackBerry in 2009-2010 leaked last year. What kind of person could have access to such material in the first place ? So no, the reason for all of this is not hacking fans.

Then, there are the fans who claim they're all about sharing stuff for everyone to enjoy, blah blah blah. As long as this black market thing remained a quiet thing, there was nothing to worry about. But now, it's all social networks and Facebook pages and, let's be honest, it's not about being a genereous sharing fan, but about ego : the name of the game is "if I get 10 000 likes, I'll share something" and "I don't care what Madonna says, sharing is the right thing to do".

Posting all kinds of stuff all over the internet doesn't do any good, and the current situation was pretty much predictable.

To sum it all up, I don't agree with her when she's blaming it all on the fans, as all of this has to come from somewhere/someone in the first place. But it's ridiculous to state that fans are entitled to get their hands on such material : we're not, period. That may sound phony, as I also getting stuff too, but I also know I'm very lucky to have to opportunity to listen to Shame or look at an officially unreleased photo, and I know I shouldn't take it for granted, especially now that it looks like all of this might be over with quite soon.

I wish her team had a tighter security system. Regardless, these things are hard to prevent. She's been in the business for 30+ years, and I'm sure she has seen her work leak. For an artist like her, I understand her frustration. Coincidentally, most of the pictures that are leaking are from Steven Klein's shoots. She needs to narrow it down and figure out who these people are, if she wants to.

I wish her team had a tighter security system. Regardless, these things are hard to prevent. She's been in the business for 30+ years, and I'm sure she has seen her work leak. For an artist like her, I understand her frustration. Coincidentally, most of the pictures that are leaking are from Steven Klein's shoots. She needs to narrow it down and figure out who these people are, if she wants to.

Not just Klein but all the photographers :stare: