Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

31 minutes ago, Starchild said:

There's talk about the opioid docs of 'Hollywood', and how someone like Prince turned to street-dealers out of desperation.

Imagine trying to say no to Madonna who's in your office demanding a procedure, but you don't want to lose her business?

It makes me think of MJ and how he was probably turned down by multiple surgeons, only to settle for a less-artistic one.

When Madonna started talking about her love of opioids was the first time I got really scared about her health. I’m pretty pro-choice when it comes to illicit substances, but man opioids are a slippery slope and we have lost so many icons to them - no one is immune!

27 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Anyways! Madonna looks really good at fashion week! The double sunglasses are an interesting choice but not the craziest thing I've seen in fashion.

IMG_3772.jpeg

23 minutes ago, sunsxt said:

ice spice sat beside her

image.png

Wow! Looking fantastic. Thanks for sharing!!!

On 9/11/2024 at 4:20 AM, NRMX said:

Wow also the bag is amazing, it's a sculpture not a bag :Madonna009:  Adoring (almost) everything this time ... and thanks for sharing funny and sensitive man :)

On 9/11/2024 at 4:16 AM, Veronica-Electronica said:

Okay I am OBSESSED with this look

Agree, this look should have been used for her forthcoming new single and video!!!

... cause it's coming right? she's not letting these last years pass just by doing Instagram posts and playing the screen writer/director wannabe game, right?

Help Me Cry GIF by The Serpent Queen

11 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow also the bag is amazing, it's a sculpture not a bag :Madonna009:  Adoring (almost) everything this time ... and thanks for sharing funny and sensitive man :)

Agree, this look should have been used for her forthcoming new single and video!!!

... cause it's coming right? she's not letting these last years pass by just by doing Instagram posts and playing the screen writer/director wannabe game, right?

Madonna has never been a wannabe.  

11 minutes ago, stefo said:

... cause it's coming right? she's not letting these last years pass by just by doing Instagram posts and playing the screen writer/director wannabe game, right?

Exactly what is she waiting for???

She exploited her fans with a greatest hits show (no complaints) but we need new music pronto.