Jay Z's new streaming service and Queen of Pop Madonna?

Queen

I am sure that Madonna only saw as free promo for the album :lol: , she's smart enough to know that people (and especially her fans, who love buying physical CDs, and leaking her music) would pay 20$/month for streaming music. And she's not even a force when it comes to streaming anyways!

She even managed to get all the attention when they signed the contract, the "Madonna pose" now has its own tumblr :lol:http://madonnapose.tumblr.com/

what i'm wondering is that only one video is on tidal. I would prefer waiting til she has all of her videos on tidal. Already all the videos are gone from her website. Which is a shame since alot of us paid to be in her fan club.. Plus what about us that would only join tidal for her only. did anyone take the test to see if you could tell what was lossless music compared to regular. I actually failed it. Only got 3 correct. JMO

There are other videos there too - Give It 2 Me, Turn Up The Radio, Living For Love, Girl Gone Wild as well as live videos for Jump and Ray Of Light. Hardly comprehensive selection but it's not just Ghosttown.

Anyways. Why is it a cause for celebration for anyone that this service is (allegedly) flopping?