Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should include the Living For Drums Mix of L4L as a B-side. I can't believe it's not commercially available.

Of course, Queen would be a better B-side, but at this point I wouldn't get my hopes up.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/ghosttown-remixes-coming-up-video-out-in-mid-april/

Ghosttown remixes coming up, video out in mid-April

MARCH 30, 2015

Polydor France is sharing some official news about the release of the second single from Madonna’s Rebel Heart.

Ghosttown will receive a remix treatment and a first batch of versions is currently pending approval. No final information is available yet about when the remixes will be released and on which format they will come out.

The Ghosttown video is expected to premiere in mid-April, again no final date has been announced yet.

On related news, the Rebel Heart double LP set has been released today in the French stores. Polydor has also distributed some additional copies of the Super Deluxe CD following a high demand from the store. The digital-only Rebel Heart EP that has already been released in several markets earlier this month – collecting the songs included on disc 2 of the Super Deluxe edition – will be available tomorrow.

i just simply am repeating my self over and over, and trust me i am boring myself too, but remixes so far are just terrible average, generic, noise. These dJs or whatever they are, are just terrible. 

Archived