Coachella 2015: Madonna performs with Drake and makes out

Yung Rapunxel

ANYBODY can be racist, when you dislike someone or treat them differently based purely on their race you are being racist!Regardless if you're white, Latino; black, Asian etc.

☆。★。☆。★。☆ 。☆。☆。★。\|ï¼ã€‚★     REVERSE RACISMDOESNT EXIST★。ï¼ï½œï¼¼ã€‚★   ã€‚☆ 。☆ 。☆。   â˜†ã€‚ ★。 ☆  ★

it was an r&b audience and she performed the poppiest song ever. best night wouldve been great especially because it starts with you can call me m tonight and he was singing madonna before that

Exactly. That opening line, "You can call me M tonight" would've been magical.

Rapunxel it DOES existThat's like saying that gay people can't be hetero phobic against straight peopleIf I , a gay man, treat straight people like crap and even call them namesTHEN I'M BEING HETEROPHOBIC and prejudiced against straight peopleWhen I was 15, I dated this beautiful black girl who liked me, obviously before I cane out and I encountered a shitload or racism from....A lot of black male teens at my school, who called me names like honky and cracker and " dumb" white boy for dating that black girl, even throwing bottles at me.Goodbye

Rapunxel it DOES existThat's like saying that gay people can't be hetero phobic against straight peopleIf I , a gay man, treat straight people like crap and even call them namesTHEN I'M BEING HETEROPHOBIC and prejudiced against straight peopleWhen I was 15, I dated this beautiful black girl who liked me, obviously before I cane out and I encountered a shitload or racism from....A lot of black male teens at my school, who called me names like honky and cracker and " dumb" white boy for dating that black girl, even throwing bottles at me.Goodbye

don't be delusional, you can't oppress the oppressor

things that don't exist:-reverse racism-reverse sexism-heterophobia/cisphobia- the gender binary-female 'privilege'-white culture

take notes sis

^ #1 don't call me sis, I'm a man#2 while I agree that straight white men still (badly) run the world, a person can very much be racist against another person on a one on one basisAlso, when I was in high school, we had problems with black youths attacking and assaulting our small population of Asian students at the schoolThe group of blacks that were assaulting the Asians because of their heritage, we're being racist against the Asiiabs, no other way around itYes they are oppressed, but they can still be racist against whites or even other minoritiesI mean I've seen gay men hate on lesbians, and vice versaBoth oppressed minorities

^ #1 don't call me sis, I'm a man#2 while I agree that straight white men still (badly) run the world, a person can very much be racist against another person on a one on one basisAlso, when I was in high school, we had problems with black youths attacking and assaulting our small population of Asian students at the schoolThe group of blacks that were assaulting the Asians because of their heritage, we're being racist against the Asiiabs, no other way around itYes they are oppressed, but they can still be racist against whites or even other minoritiesI mean I've seen gay men hate on lesbians, and vice versaBoth oppressed minorities

bruh you are white, you have privileges. You have no voice on this, you don't have receipts, you don't know what it's like to be judged by their color of your skin cause well, you are white. We're not all equal. We don't have that systemic power. Minority groups are not capable of racism

just watch this

Then Nick why bring the negativity in here ?And one of the #1 rule of being a MADONNA FanNever and I mean Never read online comments

Because this is a forum, you will NOT moderate what gets or doesn't get posted!

Why bring his race into question??? Isn't that ACTUALLY off topic to this discussion?

This ends HERE, before I start giving out warnings.  :pop:

Yes Rapunxel, I know I'm white, even though I've had some people tell me that since I'm a All Italian that I'm not really whiteI understand the privileges, but I'm also a gay men, so most of those privileges that straight white men have go out the door for me.I'm speaking for personal experience with the racism I received for dating, for 2 yeaes and loosing my virginity to a beautiful black girl named AliciaMy family thought it was great, there are even 3 men in my extended family who date and one is even married to a black womanLots of Italian men PREFER black womenFighter sorry for going off topic on your forum

He was really BOOR anyway, really! 

I wouldn't never have done that in front of other people, neither at a small party, and I'd say never even in front of the person who gave me that "bad lipstick taste" kiss.

I thought he had been hurt by her teeth jewel and that that was an instinctive reaction, but -as he declared a few hours ago- that was just a disgust expression ... But -let me see- for the lipstick taste... yeah, and everybody's believing it ... he really helped the situation with this statement, right?

Sorry, it makes me angry, it's humiliating and she's facing too much now

He was really BOOR anyway, really! 

I wouldn't never have done that in front of other people, neither at a small party, and I'd say never even in front of the person who gave me that "bad lipstick taste" kiss.

I thought he had been hurt by her teeth jewel and that that was an instinctive reaction, but -as he declared a few hours ago- that was just a disgust expression ... But -let me see- for the lipstick taste... yeah, and everybody's believing it ... he really helped the situation with this statement, right?

Sorry, it makes me angry, it's humiliating and she's facing too much now

I could not agree more. I never liked Drake and now I hate him. He had the perfect opportunity to clear up this shit and his dumb ass facial expression. He could have put a stop to this backlash but instead he decides to make an assh*le statement about lipstick. 
He has Humiliated my queen  :1f614:

She was fishing for reactions anyway... she can deal with it.

What I'm sad about is that all this has completely overshadowed Ghosttown as a single.  :speakno:

I don't think your looking at the whole picture. Not sure if some of the Madonna fans understand the severity of what happened with this. Any chance of this album doing well on the charts just went down the tubes. She's the laughing stalk.
People are going for blood. I've seen a lot of M drama thru out the years. I cant see anyway how she's gonna coming out of this good. I only can hope im wrong.

What I'm sad about is that all this has completely overshadowed Ghosttown as a single.  :speakno:

Yes, it's a real pity   :Madonna007:

Let me just say that this is her choice too. She should have performed Ghosttown again with a more theatrical performance, some dance (as in the video), some special effects, some light effects. She choose to play the "teen-bitch mood" card again right after the video release.

Yes, it's a real pity   :Madonna007:

Let me just say that this is her choice too. She should have performed Ghosttown again with a more theatrical performance, some dance (as in the video), some special effects, some light effects. She choose to play the "teen-bitch mood" card again right after the video release.

Its like she's digging her own grave. I don't get it.

I don't think your looking at the whole picture. Not sure if some of the Madonna fans understand the severity of what happened with this. Any chance of this album doing well on the charts just went down the tubes. She's the laughing stalk.
People are going for blood. I've seen a lot of M drama thru out the years. I cant see anyway how she's gonna coming out of this good. I olny hope im wrong.

It's the whole thing for me... it's getting really tough.

First there was the Grammy ass-showing with her having to admit "I couldn't help myself",

then the fall at the Brits (a cape misfunction of course, but this thing was quite rarely in the headlines),

then again there was that ageist BBC Radio1 ban because -as I early read the news- "not intersting for young people",

then the poor sales (and of course everybody, reading it, thought that she had been victim of one of the hardest leakage of the last years)

and now the rapper's digust after a kiss... 

And I'm sure a lot of us would agree on the fact that she could overcome all of this, but with JUST one instrument:

GOOD MUSIC PROPERLY PERFORMED!! Well she's got it now, we'll see... 

Its like she's digging her own grave. I don't get it.

She fancies herself a warrior (Remember that coat she was wearing a couple months ago?). Whether she actually is or isn't is a topic for another thread.

And you said you've seen a lot of controversies, well so have I. This is nothing. A situation with some cheesy rapper who will never be near her league career-wise. PULEEZ. She'll be fine. The media and general public have never kissed her ass and never will, probably not even after her death.