Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

Just now, Can-We-Get-Together said:

So we will be in the Banquette part possibly if it is unreserved seating?

all those seats behind row U aren't being sold as reserved seating so i think you will have more options than just the banquette

7 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

How if that part is reserved seating?

I hope they let us know beforehand as it's quite hard to understand here in the UK.

I am going to email them to get some clarification on all this.

Well it was only a joke but I have done this before at concerts with reserved seating :lol:

If you look at video footage of concerts there they sometimes let the front rows move to the front of the stage as there is a big space between Row B and the stage!

1 minute ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

I have Row D, seats 43 and 45 but it isn't showing a seat 45 in row D?

is the tiny blue dot seat 45 and the fold down chair?

yes - if you zoom in on it you can see 45

3 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Well it was only a joke but I have done this before at concerts with reserved seating :lol:

If you look at video footage of concerts there they sometimes let the front rows move to the front of the stage as there is a big space between Row B and the stage!

AWESOME! It's going to be a great experience :D

GUESS im the only M fan all my life , that now having the worst tickets. in CAT1, since i couldnt get carre or.   and been trying there since 10 this morning. not getting through!!  really, 250   per ticket .in the farest balcony?   CAT 1 WTF .im done. anyway ,its payed. all this people,fans here, got the ground for this price,i got the highest balcony sideways. it hurts big time!! and that to take a day offf work,wasnt easy too. 

I spent a nightmare of a day trying to meticulously choose the perfect tickets ( i got 2x final night/ lower balcony)

Can I ask if there is anyone so kind to sell me a Paris ticket or share their code with me? A friend wants to go....but I had techincal issues with my page...long story.....

Thanking you from the depth of my heart in advance. 

X

2 hours ago, madenis said:

I got 1st row ...vin the balcon bas :Madonna009:

Do you guys know if it's a good place ?

I hate YOU lol - joking obviously

I got "balcon bas" too, just a bit upper (row F) thank you - for last night.

Booking it was like delivering a baby (dramatic tone) - I had managed to get first row too at first for THREE TICKETS (this happened 5 MINUTES after the additional nights had been announced), but I ended up having issues with my bank website..long story short I bought my tickets only later on the day...and only managed to get 2 tickets cause that's all that was left.

I am happy with the purchase and can't wait!

Balcon Bas is for me the best area! so well done to you/us!

14 minutes ago, notbizzre said:

I don't think this is reliable. I noticed it while booking my tickets

it's constantly changing but even looking at the interactive seat plan for dates I can see there are still tickets available