Ask Madonna Anything. Upcoming Online Question and Answer Session. Saturday May 2nd.

xavier

Did she really just say Bitch I'm Madonna is the next single?

No someone ask about what is her favorite song from Rebel heart album

Then she said that she loves Ghosttown and Bitch I'm madonna.

So I guess that well we already have Ghosttown as a single so next will be Bitch I'm Madonna.

Wow just wowwww i'm speechless. I am blown away. I'm gonna be very clear and direct. She hasn't been that beautiful, that relaxed, that funny, that perfect since maybe Music ! For the 1st time in more than 10 years tonight i have been fascinated by her like when i was younger. Everything, really everything was more than on point, the face the make up the hair the clothes the attitude ! Wowwwww

Wow just wowwww i'm speechless. I am blown away. I'm gonna be very clear and direct. She hasn't been that beautiful, that relaxed, that funny, that perfect since maybe Music ! For the 1st time in more than 10 years tonight i have been fascinated by her like when i was younger. Everything, really everything was more than on point, the face the make up the hair the clothes the attitude ! Wowwwww

yes lately shes been so much better than at the start of the era and really the last few years. its great to see more of the real her